RYSE To Rise On PC

#41ThePaleRiderpPosted 8/7/2014 9:15:55 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
Everyone of the people here has a gaming quality PC to run a game like this properly? It's still a console exclusive. Most console gamers only care about console exclusives.

It's cool I get to check out this game again on my new gaming PC. I'm playing Arkham origins right now and it looks beautiful.

Not really. So is FFXIVARR a console exclusive even though there is a PC version?

Wut?!! Is it not exclusive to Sony consoles? You on something bro?

Lol but seriously no it's not. I don't have to buy a Sony console if I want to play it.

Ummm... That's not the point... It's exclusive to Sony CONSOLES. If you want to play it on a home CONSOLE you can only get it on a Sony console.

Therefore it is CONSOLE exclusive.

But if you want to play it on PC what is it then? In the void of Final Fantasy V? It's not exclusive to anything. The PC is a platform just as the PlayStation is so a game split between them isn't an exclusive. You just can't dismiss another version of a game and call it a console exclusive simply because that's where you choose to play it. A console exclusive would be something like DBZ battle of Z. You have to buy a console to play it. You don't have to buy a console to play FFXIV ARR no matter how you look at it.
---
Valar morghulis
#42Revival125Posted 8/7/2014 9:17:28 AM
MUG_MURDER posted...
joshfromWID posted...
Unless its moving to Nintendo or Sony its still an exlusive to me. Deal with it.

What he said, Pc gaming sucks to me.

So PC gaming sucks yet all these companies making "hit" games like Ryse and Dead Rising 3 are all flocking to bring their games to the platform.

By saying PC sucks you have inadvertently also said all the Xbone (previously) exclusives also suck.
---
Spread Your Wings And Fly Away With Me
#43dnmtPosted 8/7/2014 9:21:01 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
Everyone's a PC gamer Amirite?

If they're smart they are. PC gaming is easier and more affordable than ever before, and the games themselves are usually much cheaper, too.. not to mention the modding scene which is sublime.
#44billOrileyPosted 8/7/2014 9:21:51 AM
the only true exclusive ms have coming this year is sunset overdrive? don't be surprised to see that game somewhere else in the future since it's made by a 3rd party developer who actually owns the ip and are free to do anything with it.
#45MUG_MURDERPosted 8/7/2014 9:21:53 AM
Revival125 posted...
MUG_MURDER posted...
joshfromWID posted...
Unless its moving to Nintendo or Sony its still an exlusive to me. Deal with it.

What he said, Pc gaming sucks to me.

So PC gaming sucks yet all these companies making "hit" games like Ryse and Dead Rising 3 are all flocking to bring their games to the platform.

By saying PC sucks you have inadvertently also said all the Xbone (previously) exclusives also suck.

As stated before my opinion > vs yours. End of discussion.
---
Gt: MUG MURDER
#46Pixx0Posted 8/7/2014 9:22:39 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
Everyone's a PC gamer Amirite?

Course not.

There are PC gamers on one side, and cash cows on the other side. Don't put everyone in the same bag XD
---
You are ignoring XXX message(s) from users on this page. Manage your list here.
#47ExempliGratiaPosted 8/7/2014 9:24:52 AM
ThePaleRiderp posted...

So what you're saying is if I'm a console gamer I can go get the game on the Pc? Interesting.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#48ThePaleRiderpPosted 8/7/2014 9:26:56 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...

So what you're saying is if I'm a console gamer I can go get the game on the Pc? Interesting.

So you have no real rebuttal then? Okay.
---
Valar morghulis
#49ExempliGratiaPosted 8/7/2014 9:31:06 AM
ThePaleRiderp posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...

I don't know how else to explain what a console exclusive means to you. You're not grasping it. Everyone is not a Pc gamer. Note I haven't said an exclusive game but a CONSOLE exclusive.

I mean Jesus h Christ how slow can you be.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#50ThePaleRiderpPosted 8/7/2014 9:38:00 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...

I don't know how else to explain what a console exclusive means to you. You're not grasping it. Everyone is not a Pc gamer. Note I haven't said an exclusive game but a CONSOLE exclusive.

I mean Jesus h Christ how slow can you be.

How slow can you be? So because everyone isn't a PC gamer the game doesn't count? I'll give you a better version of a console exclusive game. Kingdom Hearts 3. That game is ONLY going to be available for consoles. FINAL FANTASY XIV ARR is on consoles AND PC.

Are you still following me? Btw the specs to run that game are so damn doable that just about any computer in the last 5 years or so could run it. A game coming only to consoles is a console exclusive KH3 FFXV etc. A game on consoles AND PC isn't a console exclusive.
---
Valar morghulis