RYSE To Rise On PC

#91EnclavePosted 8/7/2014 12:01:54 PM
sassynipples posted...
It kills me just cause it's going to be on the pc omg xbox is doomed seriously people get over it Microsoft is probably one of the richest companies. It'll take alot for them to be in trouble. Frigging kids.

They aren't probably one of the richest companies, they are in fact one of the richest companies.

Additionally, nobody thinks that Microsoft is going to go under. Some though are concerned about Xbox specifically. If it under performs enough then Microsoft could axe it. Giant corporations are not fans of shovelling money into a product that doesn't look like it's going to give the return they want.

It's actually a bit ridiculous to be honest. Something can be profitable but if it's not profitable enough they could still axe it. It's kinda idiotic the way corporations work sometimes.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#92scoobydoobydontPosted 8/7/2014 12:02:10 PM
I hope they have something great for Gamescom, that's all I'm saying. Perception is reality in marketing.
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#93GoraishiPosted 8/7/2014 12:09:05 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
RYSE pretty much ran it's course on Xbone, it's not selling if at all now. Judging Crytek's situation it makes sense to make a move like this.

---

You mean invest in a PC version of a game everyone knows is mediocre at best and only sold that much because people needed *something* to play on their xbone? Yeah, going to make them loads of profit.

It doesn't really matter what console, every console gets away will selling lots of copies of garbage games on release. I really hope PC gamers aren't stupid enough to buy this pos... I mean it is even being marketed as a glorified tech demo. Crysis was at least a good fps... no one will use Ryse as a benchmark because no one will actually care about playing it.
#94Revival125Posted 8/7/2014 12:11:41 PM
I'll buy it when it is on a lowest sale. Just cause I like another Rome period game to play.
---
Spread Your Wings And Fly Away With Me
#95Exodus_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2014 1:06:32 PM
sassynipples posted...
It kills me just cause it's going to be on the pc omg xbox is doomed seriously people get over it Microsoft is probably one of the richest companies. It'll take alot for them to be in trouble. Frigging kids.

That name tho...lol

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#96lunaticcorePosted 8/7/2014 1:11:03 PM
Trolls spend all year trying to downplay this game as much as possible, it is suddenly a huge important exclusive lost when a PC port is announced.

Clowns.

Also the game is crazy boring.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#97tydog98Posted 8/7/2014 1:18:43 PM
lunaticcore posted...
Trolls spend all year trying to downplay this game as much as possible, it is suddenly a huge important exclusive lost when a PC port is announced.

Clowns.

Also the game is crazy boring.

That's because it's one of MS 2 real exclusives
---
See you, space cowboy
#98Sin_Angelus_Posted 8/7/2014 1:30:47 PM
embrandedone posted...
This.

What a miserable console...

Settle down, Sony fanboys. MS losing 2 exclusives is nothing compared to Sony losing pretty much all their exclusives to PSNow. Now scurry back to your own board with your tail between your legs.
#99Jason_HudsonPosted 8/7/2014 1:42:36 PM
Tic Tac posted...
Man, the XO exclusives are dropping like flies...

Well, you've still got Halo.

Really though, Ryse could stay on the Xbox One. I don't think PC gamers are looking for a QTE-fest.
---
Over 8,000,000 players on Steam at the same time.
PC gaming is the place to be. The only way to play games at their true potential.
#100thedarklordx3Posted 8/7/2014 1:46:05 PM
dnmt posted...

Any controller you may own from this gen and last can be used to play on PC and hooking your PC up to your television is easy-peasy. Don't believe the stigma; PC gaming is easier and more affordable than ever.

if you use a controller you are not PC gaming.

it's like using a microwave and calling yourself a master baker.
---
I'm back to LoL for now (I also like maplestory and cabal online)
my internet is garbage again, but I'll try to manage and get my MMO fix.