Ryse: Son Of Rome no longer exclusive, headed to PC this fall

#11Darkeagle77Posted 8/7/2014 9:24:22 AM
joshfromWID posted...
degen2011 posted...
http://gamingeverything.com/ryse-son-of-rome-coming-to-pc-this-fall/

Microsoft are basically sending out the message that if you own a gaming PC there is ZERO reason to buy an Xbox One. The Kinect isn't important and there are no exclusives.

I'm just saying...MOST people don't own a high end gaming PC. So, doubt it really matters much.

Can you please show us any proof of your claim? "I think", "I believe" don't count as sources nor "most of my friends", "most people I know" either.
#12kyncaniPosted 8/7/2014 12:05:05 PM
skermac posted...
It is still exclusive. Ms has windows and Xbox, so its exclusive to ms.

Exactly, there is no such thing as a Xbox One exclusive.
#13rusty12000Posted 8/7/2014 12:44:39 PM
Yea, PC seems like the best choice this generation.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#14xsabrewulfPosted 8/7/2014 12:48:57 PM
I don't understand why this is a big deal... I would say 70% of PC owners do not have a PC power enough to play this decent.

so upgrade will cost more than $399

so you're still better off getting it for XBOX ONE
#15Puckswack12Posted 8/7/2014 12:51:34 PM
xsabrewulf posted...
I don't understand why this is a big deal... I would say 70% of PC owners do not have a PC power enough to play this decent.

so upgrade will cost more than $399

so you're still better off getting it for XBOX ONE

Except the pc actually has exclusives
---
Yup
#16Bobsy84Posted 8/7/2014 12:51:43 PM
If it gets me a Ryse sequel made due to extra sales im a happy man! Seriously its an amazing looking game that could truely live up to its potential with a sequel.
So wanted a ryse knights of England game
#173D3Posted 8/7/2014 12:55:53 PM
skermac posted...
It is still exclusive. Ms has windows and Xbox, so its exclusive to ms.

lol
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#18SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/7/2014 1:04:07 PM
I thought Ryse was an awful game and didn't do anything for the X1? But now it matters that its going to PC? I'd understand the outrage if going to ps4 but fricken PC? Who cares?
---
gt: For Spartaa
#19EllesarienPosted 8/7/2014 1:19:40 PM
Bobsy84 posted...
If it gets me a Ryse sequel made due to extra sales im a happy man! Seriously its an amazing looking game that could truely live up to its potential with a sequel.
So wanted a ryse knights of England game

^^This so much.

Release it as a phone game for all I care as long as it generates enough revenue to help fund a sequel.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#20EllesarienPosted 8/7/2014 1:20:23 PM
SupaflyGibson posted...
I thought Ryse was an awful game and didn't do anything for the X1? But now it matters that its going to PC? I'd understand the outrage if going to ps4 but fricken PC? Who cares?

I guess gamers really do want those X-1 exclusives eh?
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.