I hope every Xbox exclusive comes to PC

#1LEGEND_KILLERRRPosted 8/7/2014 8:13:46 AM
now before you attack me no I don't have a PC nor do I plan to get a gaming PC. but I believe it's the best thing to do. Microsoft or the Xbox brand would make a lot more money. with the added PC sales. having their exclusive on PC as well. plus with the added bonus of getting royal PC customers that never plays on a console to maybe look at the Xbox one
I can have the best of both worlds like cross game chat,cross game saves, buy PC version get the Xbox version for free or discounted man so many cool ideas

especially if when they decided to cross game saves with PC to xbox and vice versa would be a great step in forming a great partnership with customers

I will love the idea that I could play fable legends on PC. save and then pick up right where I left off on Xbox one

so yeah I know I'm all over the place but I always loved the idea of having PC gamers and Xbox gamers together
---
XBO/PSN/WII U- RPGFan1985 - ADD ME I buy anything that looks interesting or promising looking for coop buddies Day 1 never used
#2kennyynnooPosted 8/7/2014 8:17:03 AM
Forza, Forza Horizon 2 probably won't. They're the only reason I picked a x1 over a ps4.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#3Solid SonicPosted 8/7/2014 8:25:15 AM
If KI goes to PC I'll be fairly sad. I haven't gotten an XB1 yet and that's been the tipping point.

I still want to get games like Mortal Kombat X and Tekken 7 on console so I need a reason to actually own one. KI has been the best thing to come out of this generation (I think) so far and I would be disappointed if they ended up killing the major reason I'd actually throw down for a new box.
---
The PC is NEVER, EVER getting GTA5!!
*Golden face about to laugh.*
#4kennyynnooPosted 8/7/2014 8:29:04 AM
Solid Sonic posted...
If KI goes to PC I'll be fairly sad. I haven't gotten an XB1 yet and that's been the tipping point.

I still want to get games like Mortal Kombat X and Tekken 7 on console so I need a reason to actually own one. KI has been the best thing to come out of this generation (I think) so far and I would be disappointed if they ended up killing the major reason I'd actually throw down for a new box.

Since amazon bought KI they might try to put it on the Amazon fire, maybe pc.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#5TheonTurncloakPosted 8/7/2014 8:29:43 AM
I agree with TC. Xbox/PC exclusives still sort of feel like Xbox exclusives.
---
3DS FC: 1864-9607-8423
#6Rdeal2Posted 8/7/2014 8:39:44 AM
kennyynnoo posted...
Solid Sonic posted...

Since amazon bought KI they might try to put it on the Amazon fire, maybe pc.

Amazon didn't buy KI they bought the studio that was making it, MS owns the rights to KI and have another studio working on it
#7GambitbuzzkillPosted 8/7/2014 8:41:00 AM
Amazon brought Double Helix I think your getting mixed up.
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#8BansDontWorkPosted 8/7/2014 8:41:45 AM
AS long as we start getting games coming back in the same direction, I dont see an issue.
---
I feast on that control method you call Karma.
#9leatheljPosted 8/7/2014 8:43:29 AM
Just because some xb1 games are on PC dosent give a reason to own a xb1? Many don't like PC or even wants to game on PC friends don't game on PC many reasons.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#10Revival125Posted 8/7/2014 8:44:25 AM
BansDontWork posted...
AS long as we start getting games coming back in the same direction, I dont see an issue.

Good luck with that. The process of porting the other way is infinitely harder. For a console port on PC has the advantage of having a whole keyboard of controls opened up, whereas the other way, the keyboard is removed and suddenly a game has to function on a pad. Fine for games like The Witcher as an action game, but that is about it.
---
Spread Your Wings And Fly Away With Me