I hope every Xbox exclusive comes to PC

#11Revival125Posted 8/7/2014 8:45:53 AM
leathelj posted...
Just because some xb1 games are on PC dosent give a reason to own a xb1? Many don't like PC or even wants to game on PC friends don't game on PC many reasons.

Yes but you are not seeing the actual significance. You do realise there are millions of PC gamers who buy home consoles too? And we make choices depending on what games go where. Why would one of us millions of PC gamers choose our money to go to MS when we get all their games on Steam sales and better graphics? We will take our money to the actual exclusives of Playstation.
---
Spread Your Wings And Fly Away With Me
#12billOrileyPosted 8/7/2014 8:46:03 AM
leathelj posted...
Just because some xb1 games are on PC dosent give a reason to own a xb1? Many don't like PC or even wants to game on PC friends don't game on PC many reasons.

Were did you get that statistic that many people don't like pc or wants to game on pc?
#13TBONE_OGPosted 8/7/2014 9:15:29 AM
Revival125 posted...
leathelj posted...

Yes but you are not seeing the actual significance. You do realise there are millions of PC gamers who buy home consoles too? And we make choices depending on what games go where. Why would one of us millions of PC gamers choose our money to go to MS when we get all their games on Steam sales and better graphics? We will take our money to the actual exclusives of Playstation.

That's a good point. And probably one of the reasons why every Xbox exclusive won't be on PC.

What I want to know... is MS making any money buy letting Dead Rising 3 and Ryse go to PC? Like a lump sum, every sale, what? They've got to making money somewhere.
---
Always O.G.
#14ThePaleRiderpPosted 8/7/2014 9:18:42 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
Revival125 posted...
leathelj posted...

That's a good point. And probably one of the reasons why every Xbox exclusive won't be on PC.

What I want to know... is MS making any money buy letting Dead Rising 3 and Ryse go to PC? Like a lump sum, every sale, what? They've got to making money somewhere.

Probably not. Considering Capcom and Crytek own their respective IP'S the money goes straight to them. And valve cause Steam.
---
Valar morghulis
#15rEaPeR_2k4Posted 8/9/2014 1:21:20 AM
Revival125 posted...
BansDontWork posted...
AS long as we start getting games coming back in the same direction, I dont see an issue.

Good luck with that. The process of porting the other way is infinitely harder. For a console port on PC has the advantage of having a whole keyboard of controls opened up, whereas the other way, the keyboard is removed and suddenly a game has to function on a pad. Fine for games like The Witcher as an action game, but that is about it.

Your logic is flawed. The only games that have a disadvantage on console are RTS, and MOBAs, everything else is in there
---
"Stealing cable is a victimless crime...Like punching someone in the dark." GT:bEg 4 m3Rcy
www.twitch.tv/beg_4_m3rcy