What should Microsoft do to avoid losing even more exclusives?

#41Private_NoobPosted 8/8/2014 1:02:45 PM
Answer: Liquidate the xbone brand.
---
Oh no! Private_Noob posted!
I'm the noobiest noob you'll ever see!
#42blacklabelicePosted 8/8/2014 1:58:42 PM
why do you care troll boy?

go play on your wii u

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69460427
#43dataDyneSoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2014 4:07:09 PM
blacklabelice posted...
why do you care troll boy?

go play on your wii u

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69460427

Sorry, I wasn't aware of the "Only post on this forum if you love Xbox" rule. My bad.
---
BOlieve! http://i.imgur.com/ABd2uA1.gif
"You may not like him, Minister. But you can't deny: Dumbledore's got style."
#44SculptorOvFleshPosted 8/8/2014 4:09:21 PM
the real question is, What Can Sony do to stop the flow of year old PC ports and 8-bit indie's flooding thier "superior console".
#45Cornbread4lifePosted 8/8/2014 4:13:34 PM
MAZZIVEdamage posted...
kennyynnoo posted...
Console exclusive still, they're not after PC owners to buy a console.

Everyone owns a PC.

What they should do is simply to not release their only major games on Windows. They obviously will get some extra cake since a lot more will be able to buy the games with them being on a platform they already have... but they also will fail to use them as a argument for people to go and buy their console..

I know Microsoft became a Forza, Halo, Fable and Kinect-factory 2009-2014 but hey.. They can't really expect that concept to sell Xbox One units going forward.

Not even close to "everyone" owns a PC anymore.
---
GT/PSN: Cornbread4life
#46mokmuudPosted 8/8/2014 4:13:52 PM
SculptorOvFlesh posted...
the real question is, What Can Sony do to stop the flow of year old PC ports and 8-bit indie's flooding thier "superior console".

Why would they stop anything. They must be doing something right with the momentum PS4 has.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#47PulpPosted 8/8/2014 4:14:59 PM
I agree. Things are not looking good for the xbone and I am not sure how they escape this tailspin.

At this point, if MS has god fearing folks, I can only suggest the power of prayer.
---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98
#48pnut3844Posted 8/8/2014 4:19:02 PM
Lol who cares? Seriously, who the f*** cares how many systems a game is on? This site is getting ridiculous with the amount of bs topics. If your system has a good game, then get it. Why does it matter if other systems have it? Let them enjoy the game too. I'm so glad I grew up in the best era of gaming, where we actually enjoyed it. I feel sorry for you younguns.
---
A good game is a good game, regardless of system, res, framerate, and sales. Same goes for systems.
#49pnut3844Posted 8/8/2014 4:20:35 PM
Pulp posted...
I agree. Things are not looking good for the xbone and I am not sure how they escape this tailspin.

At this point, if MS has god fearing folks, I can only suggest the power of prayer.

Things aren't looking good? Why bc it doesn't have that many exclusives? Seriously just enjoy gaming and don't worry about everything else. You boys have turned gaming into something it shouldn't be, and that's taken way too seriously. I feel sorry for you kids.
---
A good game is a good game, regardless of system, res, framerate, and sales. Same goes for systems.
#50mokmuudPosted 8/8/2014 4:22:38 PM
pnut3844 posted...
Lol who cares? Seriously, who the f*** cares how many systems a game is on? This site is getting ridiculous with the amount of bs topics. If your system has a good game, then get it. Why does it matter if other systems have it? Let them enjoy the game too. I'm so glad I grew up in the best era of gaming, where we actually enjoyed it. I feel sorry for you younguns.

I agree with this. But this is nothing new. This bickering has been going on for a long time it's just easier to do it due to the internet.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539