What should Microsoft do to avoid losing even more exclusives?

#51dataDyneSoldier(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2014 4:26:57 PM(edited)
pnut3844 posted...
Pulp posted...
I agree. Things are not looking good for the xbone and I am not sure how they escape this tailspin.

At this point, if MS has god fearing folks, I can only suggest the power of prayer.

Things aren't looking good? Why bc it doesn't have that many exclusives? Seriously just enjoy gaming and don't worry about everything else. You boys have turned gaming into something it shouldn't be, and that's taken way too seriously. I feel sorry for you kids.

When it comes time for someone to pick a next-gen console, which do you think the average gamer will want?

A. Console with stronger hardware and more exclusives
B. Weaker console with very few exclusives

Point is, if you love your console of choice you'll want it to sell well so that more people can enjoy it and the company making the console has more success, not getting absolutely dominated by the competition. They need to do something different.
---
BOlieve! http://i.imgur.com/ABd2uA1.gif
"You may not like him, Minister. But you can't deny: Dumbledore's got style."
#52chedibang1994Posted 8/8/2014 4:29:09 PM
Microsoft said they will support PC, so why not
---
Sony for the gamers!!!! More fun on xbox one!!!! Wii u!!!! The devil is a lie!!!! By Ricky Rosay
#53pnut3844Posted 8/8/2014 4:30:34 PM
dataDyneSoldier posted...
pnut3844 posted...
Pulp posted...
I agree. Things are not looking good for the xbone and I am not sure how they escape this tailspin.

At this point, if MS has god fearing folks, I can only suggest the power of prayer.

Things aren't looking good? Why bc it doesn't have that many exclusives? Seriously just enjoy gaming and don't worry about everything else. You boys have turned gaming into something it shouldn't be, and that's taken way too seriously. I feel sorry for you kids.

When it comes time for someone to pick a next-gen console, which do you think the average gamer will want?

Point is, if you love your console of choice you'll want it to sell well so that more people can enjoy it and the company making the console has more success, not getting absolutely dominated by the competition. They need to do something different.

No, an average gamer is going to choose what they like, regardless of sales, exclusives, res, framerate etc. It's only people that take it waaaay too seriously that worry about the stuff you mentioned. Honestly if MS only sold 10k systems it wouldn't bother me a bit. Sure I'd like others to enjoy this amazing system but if they choose something else then that's their choice. It has zero effect on me.
---
A good game is a good game, regardless of system, res, framerate, and sales. Same goes for systems.
#54chedibang1994Posted 8/8/2014 4:31:18 PM
dataDyneSoldier posted...
pnut3844 posted...
Pulp posted...

Wonder why the stronger consoles exclusives don't sell to well
---
Sony for the gamers!!!! More fun on xbox one!!!! Wii u!!!! The devil is a lie!!!! By Ricky Rosay