DYING LIGHT keeps on looking better and better. 4 Player Co-Op Trailer

#11DaLaggaPosted 8/7/2014 11:41:00 AM
There's a difference between a co-op game and a game with co-op. Stuff like Payday or L4D are co-op games in that they have been built from the ground up to facilitate a co-op experience. If you were to play them solo without even bots, it would lead to a very incomplete and frustrating experience.

Meanwhile, stuff like Dead Island or Borderlands are just ordinary single player games with co-op shoehorned in. They completely lack features that make co-op really feel necessary or part of the experience and instead they feel just like playing the game solo but with more people. Maybe Dying Light will be different, but I doubt it.
#12ComradeRyanPosted 8/7/2014 2:30:54 PM
I am definitely going to purchase Dying Light when the price drops down to $20.00 USD.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#13zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2014 2:34:39 PM
ComradeRyan posted...
I am definitely going to purchase Dying Light when the price drops down to $20.00 USD.

Have fun waiting a year or two. I will get the game in release
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#14XxDeadDragonxXPosted 8/7/2014 2:35:51 PM
papoose187 posted...
Game looks good

No reason to buy dead island 2 now

Dead Island 2 is going for the comedy/horror route fully this time, and it will have 8 player co-op. So there is still a reason to buy it.
---
PSN: CrimsonWingX [] GT: XvCrimsonWingvX [] 3DS FC: 0705-4068-4676
#15zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2014 2:49:33 PM
XxDeadDragonxX posted...
papoose187 posted...
Game looks good

No reason to buy dead island 2 now

Dead Island 2 is going for the comedy/horror route fully this time, and it will have 8 player co-op. So there is still a reason to buy it.

Plus we have barely seen anything of it, so no real reason to right it off just yet. Imagine if we get another Dying Light game with 8 player Co-op.
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton