Help! Titanfall achievement did not unlock

#1ShadowAdventurePosted 8/7/2014 1:23:10 PM
So i completed training a few days ago and noticed "Like a Vacation" did not unlock ,i googled it and various forums said to hard reset the console but that didnt work,does anyone else have any solutions?
---
GT:Guitar Loser PSN:Guitar Loser1986
Currently Playing:Dead Space 3,Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
#2squarex8264Posted 8/7/2014 2:15:50 PM
If you go under the achievements app, does the achievement show up as 100% but locked?
---
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
#3ShadowAdventure(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2014 2:29:37 PM
No
---
GT:Guitar Loser PSN:Guitar Loser1986
Currently Playing:Dead Space 3,Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
#4squarex8264Posted 8/7/2014 4:03:13 PM
ShadowAdventure posted...
No

Hmm, well, there is a chance that you do actually have the achievement, and there is just a delay in rewarding it.

Just to be sure, you are online, right? You are not awarded achievements on X1 unless you are connected to Live.

About two weeks ago, there seems to be an issue that hit the Xbox Live achievement server. The server needs to verify the events the console sends it before awarding the achievements. An easy way to tell that you got the achievement is that progression based achievements will show as 100% but stay locked. This means you got it, but there was a delay. It could be that the Titanfall achievement you got was likely not progression based, but you still got it.

You have two options at this point:
1) Wait about a week and see if the issue resolves itself. If it is due to the Live servers, it should award it to you silently within a week's time.

2) Delete your Titanfall save data (all of it), start a new save, and get the achievement again. This should theoretically resend the data again to the achievement server and have it pop if there was a glitch with rewarding it the first time.

I'd recommend waiting it out first.
---
"You guys can sig that if you want." -TheArcade
#5googlerPosted 8/7/2014 4:23:36 PM
Check on Xbox.com too? I bought BF4 again which I had full completion on 360. My first online match instantly pops 4 achievements but when I actually open up BF4 on my profile it shows every one of online achievements obtained by the points aren't credited and on the master list of games played will only count those 4 i initially got on both Xbone and Xbox.com.

I guess I'll give it a few days because i started reading around what the other guy said. They just end up popping late