Xbox One Controller is BEASTLY (especially for FPS)

#1razakyPosted 8/7/2014 2:02:47 PM
X1 controller > DS4 especially for shooters

that is one reason why i'm getting an xbox one over a ps4.

i have played around with the ds4 and it is just weird. it is very comfortable but it doesn't have offset sticks and also doesn't have real triggers.

people can go on and on about he ps4 being more powerful, but the controller is one of the most important things when choosing a system

and for me, the x1 controller can't be beaten
#2Mr_KillstreakPosted 8/7/2014 2:03:48 PM
I just ordered Xbox One sticks for my PS4, they're red.
#3Juzten76Posted 8/7/2014 2:06:16 PM
It really is. It's a good thing too, because Xbox One gamers have more skill than PS4 gamers from what I keep hearing.
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#4AzaneAzerPosted 8/7/2014 2:07:26 PM
still waiting to be able to plug a mouse and keyboard in to play FPS games correctly.
#5kennyynnooPosted 8/7/2014 2:17:44 PM(edited)
I resorted to buying a aftermarket xbox 360 style controller for my ps3 last gen. When I get a ps4 to go with my x1 I'll probably buy a cronusmax so I can still use my x1 controller on the ps4.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#6Mr_KillstreakPosted 8/7/2014 2:09:30 PM
Juzten76 posted...
It really is. It's a good thing too, because Xbox One gamers have more skill than PS4 gamers from what I keep hearing.

I've been gaming on all systems for years and have never noticed one system being full of more skilled players than another.

Urban legend.
#7pwnater777Posted 8/7/2014 2:11:22 PM
Juzten76 posted...

This is just like the graphics argument. One side's fanboys always claim to be "better", but when PC is involved, both sides should rightfully move back to their caves where they belong.

Shooters, and the players of them, simply don't get any better than they are on PC.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#8razaky(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2014 2:11:50 PM
Mr_Killstreak posted...
Juzten76 posted...

I've been gaming on all systems for years and have never noticed one system being full of more skilled players than another.

Urban legend.

he is right. especially for call of duty. MLG is on xbox one for call of duty, and naturally more skillful players will be on xbox one.

just like how battlefield4 is more popular on ps4 so probably more skillful players are on ps4 for BF4
#9WarsuhPosted 8/7/2014 2:17:56 PM
Idk man I think the Roku controller is better.
#10SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/7/2014 2:29:28 PM
pwnater777 posted...
Juzten76 posted...

This is just like the graphics argument. One side's fanboys always claim to be "better", but when PC is involved, both sides should rightfully move back to their caves where they belong.

Shooters, and the players of them, simply don't get any better than they are on PC.

Halo 2 pros from 2006 would like to have a word.
---
gt: For Spartaa