Gaystation??? Will Xbox get similar?

#31freekid2002Posted 8/7/2014 11:55:02 PM
Xbox One Homosexual

Yeah that was lame.
#32N3xtG3nGam3rPosted 8/7/2014 11:55:05 PM
LOL. (I'm laughing because I'm thinking of all the PS owners that are probably annoyed by this). From my perspective in life, if homosexuals wanted to be treated equally they shouldn't parade around so much with these things, trying to be different--obviously my opinion, but it seems like the whole campaign is "I'm different", which is fine, but in today's day and age, I feel like you'd almost (in some cities) probably have a better chance being judged by someone over something other than your sexual orientation. Reverse racism and reverse discrimination are real things in our times now more so than say the early 2000s.
---
ASUS p8h61-M (Rev 3.0) | Intel CORE i3 2100 | 8GB Dual-Channel DDr3 | 500GB HDD | 600w PSU | nVidia GTX 770 4GB GDDr5
#33Shadowfxd2Posted 8/8/2014 12:00:07 AM
isn't the launch Xbone about the same thing anyways?
#34shamfuruPosted 8/8/2014 12:59:23 AM
This seems so fitting.
---
Life is normally too short to purposely seek out things you hate, but apparently that rule doesn't apply on the Xbox One board.
#35stawg007Posted 8/8/2014 1:24:58 AM
I certainly hope not
#36Reece504(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2014 10:29:21 AM
Did it launch with this
http://youtu.be/f5v2vfbH6Dg
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#37Kazuya_80Posted 8/8/2014 10:38:01 AM
puffnbillys420 posted...
They pretty much knocked the gaybox on the head with their original reveal

in what way ?
#38SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/8/2014 11:04:03 AM
Gays perplex me. They want to be treated equally and say they are no different than everybody else, but then separate themselves more so with stupid s*** like this.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#39MrImpatient35Posted 8/8/2014 3:38:27 PM
HoIySilvergun posted...
Blade Seeker posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
MrImpatient35 posted...
I remember getting my post banned when I talked about the Gaystation. It's a real thing. I prolly should've put a link.

because it was pretty obvious you meant it in a derogatory way

I did, but I also said that it was a real thing. I didn't make it up.

Are you being serious right now?

He's an xbot. Of course he's serious. Which means terror for everyone else.

I have this convo with my friend all the time. It's not Sony or the ps4 that I dislike. It's the Sony fanbase. Not all, but most of them aggravate me. I have some friends in real life that prefer ps4, and they don't bother me at all. It's the numerous rabid sonyponies on this board that annoy me. If they weren't so adamantly negative for the dumbest things/reasons, then I wouldn't say anything derogatory towards it. I told my friend last year during E3 2013 that ps4 will be awesome...just not for a while. I said I'd prolly get it Holiday 2015.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."
#40WhiteAngel50Posted 8/8/2014 3:53:35 PM
I have this convo with my friend all the time. It's not Sony or the ps4 that I dislike. It's the Sony fanbase. Not all, but most of them aggravate me. I have some friends in real life that prefer ps4, and they don't bother me at all. It's the numerous rabid sonyponies on this board that annoy me. If they weren't so adamantly negative for the dumbest things/reasons, then I wouldn't say anything derogatory towards it. I told my friend last year during E3 2013 that ps4 will be awesome...just not for a while. I said I'd prolly get it Holiday 2015.
---
"It's not my fault that your album went double garbage-bag."

This. Seriously it's like sony ponies are getting their revenge from happened with the ps3 which wasn't that great btw.

They're just annoying noobs that like to bash the Xbox one. They can be doing something productive with their lives instead of bashing on the Internet forums lol. Makes me wonder why I even go to this website still
---
Xbox GT: Whiteangel50