yes!! Ryse to PC!!!! Good thing every ps4 owner has a spare gaming PC!!

#91ThePaleRiderpPosted 8/8/2014 5:30:32 AM
mokmuud posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
PraetorXyn posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Except for games without controller support? Then you try to work around and use something like xpadder to rig In controller support but it just plays awkwardly for games designed without controller support.

Yeah PC elitists like to leave that out

If you lack the intelligence to spend 10 seconds mapping buttons, stick with consoles.

Lol go try to get a controller to work with morrowind

It's not hard. I sometimes use a controller with Morrowind on my PC.

Yea another game is the Witcher 1. It really doesn't have controller support but I just went to the forums on steam and they showed me how to get it.
---
Valar morghulis
#92lunaticcorePosted 8/8/2014 5:32:58 AM
ArkonBlade posted...
Have PC don't care about Ryse coming to the PC. The game is a Generic Hack N Slash game that looks kinda pretty. If its in a Bundle or I catch it on sale for a few bucks may get it then. Otherwise don't care.

Only game that I might want to play on the X1 on PC is Sunset Overdrive and I am sure that will make its way to PC at this rate. Every thing else don't care about.

Not sure I would call it a generic Hack N Slash. It is certainly a boring Hack N Slash, but it does a certain odd unique approach to how it plays. It's just repetitive as all hell.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#93ace_two_maxPosted 8/8/2014 5:45:26 AM
dataDyneSoldier posted...
schmittay87 posted...
I have a PS4 and a gaming PC.

I won't be purchasing Ryse.

Same. I might check out Dead Rising 3, though.

Same here, but the question of Purchasing will remain when in question of a PC.
---
You want to fly on a magic carpet to see the king of the potato people and plead for your freedom, and your telling me your completely sane?!
#94assassin10133Posted 8/8/2014 5:51:52 AM
mokmuud posted...
Team_Ninja posted...
Console gamers don't do PC, and vice versa.

I must be the exception.

You and me both.

I have Ryse for XB1, picked it up on that $40 sale they had on it a while back. Looks pretty, haven't finished the game though or played it in a few months, so I guess although I didn't find the gameplay horrible it also wasn't good enough to keep me hooked until I finished the game.
---
X360, XB1, PS4, Gaming Laptop - Core i7 4700MQ, 16GB DDR3 1600, Radeon R9 m290X 4GB, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD
#95Exodus_PrimePosted 8/8/2014 1:06:59 PM
The topic title is pure GOLD Lol

On topic, this is very true I liked how everyone had a gaming rig to play Titanfall all of a sudden as well.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)