Call of Duty Advanced Warfare 1080p on PS4 but not Xbox One

#81kyncaniPosted 8/8/2014 1:03:10 PM
Maybe the Xbox One version should be cheap ?
#82BadLuckIncPosted 8/8/2014 1:05:26 PM
ZeroShot101 posted...
I can't wait till next gen when players are complaining that their games aren't in 4k resolution. The gaming industry is going to go down the toilet if people only care about resolution and not gameplay, multiplayer or story.

You mean the Sony Camp doesn't care about gameplay, multiplayer or story. That's why they fight so hard for "1080P/60FPS or it's trash and I'm not even playing it!".

Xbox One is where the gameplay is at =)
---
Xbox One Day 1 Edition! Add me~
Xbox Live: Bad Luck Ink | Twitch: badluckink
#83ChiliPupPosted 8/8/2014 1:10:40 PM
BadLuckInc posted...
You mean the Sony Camp doesn't care about gameplay, multiplayer or story. That's why they fight so hard for "1080P/60FPS or it's trash and I'm not even playing it!".

Funny. Sony and Naughty Dog got slammed for The Last of Us, by haters of course, because the game was too focused on story and characters. Graphics were never even mentioned, even though it's one of the industry leaders in that department. Do arguments change based on whatever is convenient for the one making the argument? Nevermind, it's a rhetorical question lol.
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#84Exodus_PrimePosted 8/8/2014 1:12:11 PM
ChiliPup posted...
BadLuckInc posted...

Funny. Sony and Naughty Dog got slammed for The Last of Us, by haters of course, because the game was too focused on story and characters. Graphics were never even mentioned, even though it's one of the industry leaders in that department. Do arguments change based on whatever is convenient for the one making the argument? Nevermind, it's a rhetorical question lol.

That was last gen....let it goooooo let it goooooo

----
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#85B1GB0SS_86Posted 8/8/2014 1:14:39 PM
schmittay87 posted...
ZeroShot101 posted...
I can't wait till next gen when players are complaining that their games aren't in 4k resolution. The gaming industry is going to go down the toilet if people only care about resolution and not gameplay, multiplayer or story.

In all fairness, in 2014 we shouldn't have to decide between graphics and story / gameplay.

Why bother getting a current gen console if not to have better graphics? Plenty of games are still being developed for the PS3 and Xbox 360.

Yes your right. I just started playing my 360 again after playing my Xbox one for months and i really have grown to appreciate my 360. This current gen is just ridiculous. They didnt even make a huge graphical leap so all are arguments now are about 1080p 60fps. People sounds so dumb arguing about this. Last gen and in the ps2 days nobody cared about that crap but because sony and all these critics have brainwashed us jaded Americans into thinking thats all that matters we are gonna get games in the future that are pretty but crap when it comes to gameplay and story. We are gonna get games like sniper elite 3 and thief quality. Pretty games but bland gameplay but they will just say well as long as its 1080p they will still buy it.
#86SoulTrapperPosted 8/8/2014 1:18:34 PM(edited)
BadLuckInc posted...
ZeroShot101 posted...

I'm sure you are aware that all of those are the exact same on the PS4 version, seeing as how it's the same game, right?

The only difference between these games is the resolution.

Exodus_Prime posted...

----

Last gen?

http://www.ign.com/games/the-last-of-us/ps4-20015419
#87richboy900Posted 8/8/2014 1:24:29 PM
Sith Jedi posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
razaky posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
*Yaaaaaaaaaaaawn*

Still looking for to picking up my Atlas Pro Edition in November, Ghosts wasn't 1080p with it I remember correctly and it still looked fine.

People look into this crap way too much, it's really not that important..

ghosts looked noticeably worse on xbox one

i compared both of them side by side and ghosts on xbox one was not as sharp as ps4 and more blurry, more jaggies, and less detail, sharpness

It's not important seeing in how I don't have a PS4 and am not obsessed with resolution, Ghosts looks perfectly fine on Xbox one. I'm not some psycho who spends his time comparing games side by side to compare graphics/resolution. I actually play video games instead of trying to **** measure on which is better..

Everyone knows the only way to get the true next gen experience is to buy both versions of multiplats to play simultaneously side by side. Otherwise you'd never be able to tell that you're getting a few extra blood splatters and slightly more definition on distant trees.

Or just an average gaming pc. Would leave both weak consoles in the dust.
#88Syn_VengeancePosted 8/8/2014 1:44:37 PM
richboy900 posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
razaky posted...
Syn_Vengeance posted...
*Yaaaaaaaaaaaawn*

Still looking for to picking up my Atlas Pro Edition in November, Ghosts wasn't 1080p with it I remember correctly and it still looked fine.

People look into this crap way too much, it's really not that important..

ghosts looked noticeably worse on xbox one

i compared both of them side by side and ghosts on xbox one was not as sharp as ps4 and more blurry, more jaggies, and less detail, sharpness

It's not important seeing in how I don't have a PS4 and am not obsessed with resolution, Ghosts looks perfectly fine on Xbox one. I'm not some psycho who spends his time comparing games side by side to compare graphics/resolution. I actually play video games instead of trying to **** measure on which is better..

Everyone knows the only way to get the true next gen experience is to buy both versions of multiplats to play simultaneously side by side. Otherwise you'd never be able to tell that you're getting a few extra blood splatters and slightly more definition on distant trees.

Or just an average gaming pc. Would leave both weak consoles in the dust.

He was clearly joking..
---
Death reveals to man what he really is..
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
#89ChiliPupPosted 8/8/2014 1:49:25 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
ChiliPup posted...

----

Ha! It was last gen... except for all of the former 360 gamers who just bought it for the first time, on the current generation of consoles. But yes, other than that... last gen.

:)

But on a serious note... do you wanna build a snowman?

---
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#90Solid_Snake1408Posted 8/8/2014 1:52:53 PM
ZeroShot101 posted...

I agree and honestly it already has gone down because of this. People don't care about anything other then graphics now. I bet it is same people who judge everything by the cover.