TENTATIVE: "Titanfall 2" May be Headed to Xbox One, Or Maybe Playstation 4...

#1quincy2000aPosted 8/7/2014 6:14:15 PM
"Titanfall 2" May be Headed to Xbox One, Or Maybe Playstation 4; Release Date to be Announced Shortly

http://www.vcpost.com/articles/25347/20140807/titanfall-2-headed-xbox-one-maybe-playstation-4-ps4-release-date-sony.htm
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#2Trigg3rH4ppyPosted 8/7/2014 6:20:54 PM
Titanfall 2 to be multiplatform

...in other news, water is wet.
---
http://i.imgur.com/9J7Prgg.jpg
TWSSted since~ 3/27/12
#3Reece504Posted 8/7/2014 6:22:16 PM
Trigg3rH4ppy posted...
Titanfall 2 to be multiplatform

...in other news, water is wet.

Dirt is dirty
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#4pwnater777Posted 8/7/2014 6:23:24 PM
Titanfall was never exclusive anyway. Not released on Sony or Nintendo platforms? Correct. Exclusive? Nope.

Anytime someone says it's "exclusive to Xbox One, PC, and Xbox 360", I feel like that's just as ridiculous as saying "GTA V is exclusive to Xbox 360, Xbox One, PC, PS3, and PS4" just because it's not on a Nintendo platform.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#5leelee3105Posted 8/7/2014 6:27:50 PM
pwnater777 posted...
Titanfall was never exclusive anyway. Not released on Sony or Nintendo platforms? Correct. Exclusive? Nope.

Anytime someone says it's "exclusive to Xbox One, PC, and Xbox 360", I feel like that's just as ridiculous as saying "GTA V is exclusive to Xbox 360, Xbox One, PC, PS3, and PS4" just because it's not on a Nintendo platform.

Well too bad that makes no sense. If it's on Xbox and pc it's an exclusive. That's something that has been agreed on by the industry and everybody else besides Sony ponies
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online>>resolution
#6pwnater777Posted 8/7/2014 6:29:55 PM
leelee3105 posted...
pwnater777 posted...

Well too bad that makes no sense. If it's on Xbox and pc it's an exclusive. That's something that has been agreed on by the industry and everybody else besides Sony ponies

If I can play a game on one platform without ever needing to buy it on another, then it's not exclusive. People don't seem to understand basic reasoning around here.
---
"Opinions are like magnets, nobody knows how they work." - Foppe
#7NeoMonkPosted 8/7/2014 6:30:07 PM
TITANFALL 2 On PS4 WILL Be THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!

*sets bait*
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#8Reece504Posted 8/7/2014 6:34:26 PM
pwnater777 posted...
leelee3105 posted...
pwnater777 posted...

If I can play a game on one platform without ever needing to buy it on another, then it's not exclusive. People don't seem to understand basic reasoning around here.

I'm sorry is pc a console?

When console war is bought up or gaming sites compare this gen they always talk about wii u x1 and ps4

Gtav would be a multiplatform game
Titanfall would be a Microsoft exclusive game pc is not a console it's a personal computer
Can you get titanfall on ps4 or wii u no can you get it on xbox360 x1 and pc all Microsoft yes
---
#9Reece504Posted 8/7/2014 6:36:39 PM(edited)
leelee3105 posted...
pwnater777 posted...

This ^ it's also funny when sony fans say they have exclusive indies which half or more are on pc why do they say that? Because you can't get them on x1 or wii u
---
#10MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/7/2014 6:37:40 PM
NeoMonk posted...
TITANFALL 2 On PS4 WILL Be THE BEST GAME EVER!!!!

*sets bait*

Titanfall 1 is a really fun game. I still play it to this day. Titanfall 2 won't be as good. It will be herald as awesome because more people will play it but us Xbros will KNOW that Titanfall was best. Much like most folks KNOW MW1 was best but all the late comers say MW2 is he best. Lol what a joke.
---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.