TENTATIVE: "Titanfall 2" May be Headed to Xbox One, Or Maybe Playstation 4...

#51nableetPosted 8/8/2014 8:23:55 AM
DojoMax posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
dylanbrandon286 posted...
pwnater777 posted...

Um yeah it is you can only play it on Microsoft consoles and since PC isn't a console it is console exclusive

You wanna see a true exclusive? The Last of Us is a true exclusive. You HAVE to have a PS3 or PS4 to play it. You can't get it on PC. THAT is an exclusive. If I can get a game on PC or Xbox, it isn't exclusive.

And I am gonna get it on PC, because the PC version is always infinitely better. Titanfall is a perfect example.

Oh but I thought a "true exclusive" was only if a game was available in one place?

Ha nice try, bud.

PC is not a console. Period. End of discussion.

This.

TLoU = Playstation Exclusive (PS3 & PS4)

Titanfall = Console exclusive (360, xbone + PC)

Playstation exclusive > console exclusive.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#52lunaticcorePosted 8/8/2014 8:26:39 AM
nableet posted...
DojoMax posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
pwnater777 posted...

Um yeah it is you can only play it on Microsoft consoles and since PC isn't a console it is console exclusive

You wanna see a true exclusive? The Last of Us is a true exclusive. You HAVE to have a PS3 or PS4 to play it. You can't get it on PC. THAT is an exclusive. If I can get a game on PC or Xbox, it isn't exclusive.

And I am gonna get it on PC, because the PC version is always infinitely better. Titanfall is a perfect example.

Oh but I thought a "true exclusive" was only if a game was available in one place?

Ha nice try, bud.

This.

So what happens when PC gamers can play TLoU on Psnow?
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#53ThePaleRiderpPosted 8/8/2014 8:31:44 AM
lunaticcore posted...

For the love of GOD If it is on PC it is NOT exclusive in any shape or form. The last of us isn't an exclusive, Titanfall isn't, neither is FFXIV or any game split on console and PC.
---
Valar morghulis
#54TBONE_OGPosted 8/8/2014 8:33:10 AM
ThePaleRiderp posted...
lunaticcore posted...

For the love of GOD If it is on PC it is NOT exclusive in any shape or form. The last of us isn't an exclusive, Titanfall isn't, neither is FFXIV or any game split on console and PC.

A lot of people disagree with you. Calm down.

Does this keep you up at night or what?
---
Always O.G.
#55ThePaleRiderpPosted 8/8/2014 8:43:58 AM
TBONE_OG posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...
lunaticcore posted...

A lot of people disagree with you. Calm down.

Does this keep you up at night or what?

I'd rather the definition be changed because how can something in more than one place be an exclusive? Seriously? And not really. Just bored on my off day.
---
Valar morghulis
#56nableetPosted 8/8/2014 9:26:03 AM
lunaticcore posted...
nableet posted...
DojoMax posted...
TBONE_OG posted...

Ha nice try, bud.

This.

Psnow is a Sony owned streaming service, so it would be a Sony exclusive. You won't be able to play it without Sony, unlike PC games that do not require windows.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#57dementedlullabyPosted 8/8/2014 9:34:33 AM
pwnater777 posted...
Titanfall was never exclusive anyway. Not released on Sony or Nintendo platforms? Correct. Exclusive? Nope.

Anytime someone says it's "exclusive to Xbox One, PC, and Xbox 360", I feel like that's just as ridiculous as saying "GTA V is exclusive to Xbox 360, Xbox One, PC, PS3, and PS4" just because it's not on a Nintendo platform.

I guess we can agree it was a MS exclusive at least =D.
---
The passion of lovers is for death said she
The passion of lovers is for death
#58hak145Posted 8/8/2014 9:39:04 AM
DojoMax posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
pwnater777 posted...

Ha nice try, bud.

This.

actually according to the usage of the phrase "console exclusive" TLoU is a true console exclusive and sony exclusive since only sony makes money off of every purchase of it directly and its not available on PC. Funny how "console exclusive" actually hurts your argument.
---
Gamertag XL: CRAZYjump, PSN: CRAZIERjump
Winner: Dark Souls.....2, Honorable Mentions: Fallout 3, Gears of War, Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, Bioshock
#59kyncaniPosted 8/8/2014 12:21:08 PM
The only reason I bought Titanfall in the first place is because there is just nothing else to play on Xbox One.

And I am certainly not buying Titanfall 2, on PS4, Xbox One or PC for that matter.
#60aheroafakePosted 8/8/2014 12:27:44 PM
Reece504 posted...
Trigg3rH4ppy posted...
Titanfall 2 to be multiplatform

...in other news, water is wet.

Dirt is dirty

Salt is salty.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |