Having some serious buyer's remorse, thinking about flipping the switch.

#31puffnbillys420Posted 8/7/2014 9:45:35 PM
Haha jedi...you might aswell stick with consoles pc doesnt get games on the same level..and as laylow said everything is fast and instantaneous on ps4 from the os to installing games its basically xbox one but better
---
Psn: DirtyJoeBro XBL: joe1ah feel free to add me
#32zephirrainesPosted 8/7/2014 9:48:55 PM
DonVito1990 posted...
Laylow12 posted...
You have no idea man, the PS4 is ultra fast OS, everything is smooth as butter. Games look FAR better and actually look next gen and the controller is sick. Much better exclusives, online and PS+ gives you good games.

It sucks but because you chose to speak the truth, you know they're going to turn on you around here, don't worry about though. There is far more players on PS side and you don't have to lie all the time or make up its positives, it's better at everything, so no need to lie.

What a load of fanboyish nonsense.

I have both and he is totally wrong. The OS is slow and clunky, it takes long to even load indie games and unlike xbox you can't have two apps running at once. To load netflix you have to close your game. Store is slow and cluttered and games look the same as xbox unless side by side.

Also ps+ is crap with indie games that no one cares about and the ps4 has no games worth playing. Especially if you have a pc.
#33dataDyneSoldierPosted 8/7/2014 9:54:32 PM
zephirraines posted...
DonVito1990 posted...
Laylow12 posted...
You have no idea man, the PS4 is ultra fast OS, everything is smooth as butter. Games look FAR better and actually look next gen and the controller is sick. Much better exclusives, online and PS+ gives you good games.

It sucks but because you chose to speak the truth, you know they're going to turn on you around here, don't worry about though. There is far more players on PS side and you don't have to lie all the time or make up its positives, it's better at everything, so no need to lie.

What a load of fanboyish nonsense.

I have both and he is totally wrong. The OS is slow and clunky, it takes long to even load indie games and unlike xbox you can't have two apps running at once. To load netflix you have to close your game. Store is slow and cluttered and games look the same as xbox unless side by side.

Also ps+ is crap with indie games that no one cares about and the ps4 has no games worth playing. Especially if you have a pc.

What a load of fanboy nonsense. lol

Maybe try not being so biased next time you post, dude.
---
BOlieve! http://i.imgur.com/ABd2uA1.gif
"You may not like him, Minister. But you can't deny: Dumbledore's got style."
#34kyncaniPosted 8/7/2014 9:56:56 PM
I wouldn't go PC only, or with two PCs, not just one.

You need at least two different setup : one to play with a mouse and one to play with a controller.

Unless you don't play much and one setup is enough for you, but then it won't matter which console or PC you choose if you're more on the casual side.

Best setup is with a PS4, Wii U and PC, with handhelds on the side.
At that point you might get a Xbox One as well because whatever.
It does take some space though :/
#35TheGam3925Posted 8/7/2014 10:04:40 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
I've made my mind up and decided to convert to fully PC. Don't know why I was hesitant about it.

Good call man! Now you won't have as much junk lying around the house.

Agreed. There's nothing wrong with pulling a 180.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#36nableetPosted 8/7/2014 10:14:55 PM
I had this decision to make before I got my PS4, but for me the most important part of gaming is the social side with my friends. Only one has a PC and the rest prefer the ease of console gaming. So I scrapped the idea of going PC and just went along with them - no regrets.
---
GT: Tyfighta23. PSN: Tee_Doff
#37InjusticeRebornPosted 8/7/2014 10:31:58 PM
Laylow12 posted...

Lols at this little prediction. The only thing that was an obvious was the usuals... :P

Anyways, surprised at the change of heart Jedi, but you do what you have to. Enjoy that PC.
I personally agree completely with lostkiwi's post. I wasn't gaming on PC for as long, but the simplicity of console gaming suits my life now.

That said, I wouldn't turn down a PC given to me if it was guaranteed for a few years, especially as some of my friends from my PS2 to 360 days have gone PC. I might even return to have one support my consoles in the future when the children are older, but right now, there isn't a lot of weight to pull me into going that route.

Hope it's the Band-Aid for the graze of disappointment caused by the Xbox One.
---
Soon to be PlayStation 4 owner.
"So you like the inferior console" - Izanaml
#38Haikou11Posted 8/7/2014 10:32:43 PM
Laylow12 posted...

Is this guy serious? PS4 is ultra fast and smooth? Its nothing compared to PC.
#39PizzatarianPosted 8/7/2014 10:40:59 PM(edited)
Eh man, all I can really say is that the Xbox One keeps getting better and better because of all these monthly updates, but then again, the decision is ultimately up to you. Just keep in mind that it's still really early in this gen, and all the real games have yet to come.

Personally, I'd tune into Gamescom to see if Microsoft shows anything that will keep your interest in the Xbox One and then make your decision.
---
"When you work with your hands, you'll never be rich, but you'll never go hungry." ~ SR3
#40VoidBeyondPosted 8/7/2014 10:42:54 PM
Laylow12 posted...
Draconian-White posted...
DarthUchiha91 posted...
I wish people would put laylow on ignore, or at least be considerate enough to not quote his posts.

Much agreed.

Ignore seems to be the only option with that person.

Wassup SigmaLongshot? Im kinda surprised you're still carrying on this charade after getting caught but then again maybe not. Anything is fair game to rally the troops, eh?

Lol, I see Laylow is still butthurt about that thread. Guess you didn't go get that donut to sit on, eh?
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk