Having some serious buyer's remorse, thinking about flipping the switch.

#61Jedi454(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2014 3:03:29 AM
slowdog76 posted...
Run_2_the_Hills posted...
so you were into jrpg's but you bought an xbox1

oh yeah, about that. i dont care too much for the genre, but isn't the 3ds the platform of choice for that now?

I'm not big on them, but I play them on occasion. I've got a 2DS.
---
The new TMNT movie looks like garbage.
#62Run_2_the_HillsPosted 8/8/2014 3:12:14 AM(edited)
slowdog76 posted...
Run_2_the_Hills posted...
so you were into jrpg's but you bought an xbox1

oh yeah, about that. i dont care too much for the genre, but isn't the 3ds the platform of choice for that now?

pretty much either 3ds or vita will have the most. ios are also getting quite a few, but if it's console then the ps4 will have more when compared to the xbox.
#63SparkItUpPosted 8/8/2014 5:36:00 AM
Whichever you choose TC, good luck..hope you pick the one that you will have the most fun with.
#64CKnightPosted 8/8/2014 12:33:53 PM
TrueGB posted...
Why does everyone always want to sell their stuff off after a couple slow months? Just keep the X1, get a gaming PC, and you'll have both when the next wave of good games come. I remember way back when I found myself playing my Xbox way more often than my PS2. Did I sell it? Nope. When Resident Evil 4 came out, I was glad I didn't. You never know when that one really awesome game is going to hit.

I would say this really became a huge thing with the last gen. People spending thousands buying the same console over and over again.

I bought my gaming laptop early last year. I didn't sale my 360 and PS3 and acted like I was going all in on PC for some odd reason. I worked extra hours and saved up for it.

I put money aside for my Xbox One, I put money aside for my PS4.

And in all honesty my PS4 has been collecting dust, I turn it on once in awhile to use Netflix. And the only reason is because I bought the X1 first and bought most of the launch games for it. By time I got a PS4 I just bought exclusives such as Killzone SF which IMO sucked and Infamous Second Son which was good but short. And when my 60 day period ran out on FF14 I just stopped playing it.

But instead of selling it and saying I'm going X1, PC and Wii U now. I let it sit and collect dust because I know Destiny is on the way and the PS4 version looks to have more dlc on the way for it. The Order looks good as does Little Big Planet 3.
#65MicrosoftLoverPosted 8/8/2014 1:10:18 PM
Laylow12 posted...
It sucks but because you chose to speak the truth, you know they're going to turn on you around here...

Laylow12's son posted...
He didn't do anything wrong. Why will they chase him?"

Laylow12 posted...
Because he's the hero Microsoft deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hunt him, because he can take it. Because he's not a hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...a dark knight.

---
Not changing signature until Hideo Kojima retires or gets fired.
#66TBONE_OGPosted 8/8/2014 1:13:07 PM
mjc0961 posted...
DarthUchiha91 posted...
I wish people would put laylow on ignore, or at least be considerate enough to not quote his posts.

---
Always O.G.
#67Reflex-ArcPosted 8/8/2014 1:18:34 PM
The best is yet to come.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#68Exodus_PrimePosted 8/8/2014 1:48:09 PM
Enjoy your choice TC stick to the games that give you the most fun.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#69Juzten76Posted 8/8/2014 1:59:14 PM
BruceWayneJr posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
If games like halo MCC, gears, forza, fable, interest you stick with x one.

Tell your bosses at Xbawks that none of those games are system sellers, ESPECIALLY with that Halo stuff coming out for the PC.

I just want to point out to everyone that this guy is Batman's son. That's freakin awesome!

How's your dad?
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#70leatheljPosted 8/8/2014 3:05:09 PM
Smdh................
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.