Source 2? MS with the haymakers

#1leelee3105Posted 8/7/2014 9:04:03 PM
Seems like every day I get on here it's more good news for Xbox. All the trolls are left with is COD MAYBE having a higher resolution. It's hilarious! My favorite part is that supposedly no one on this site likes COD. LULZ FOR DAYS
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online>>resolution
#2TOhasNoRingPosted 8/7/2014 9:05:55 PM
You tell em, brother!
---
Intel Atom 1.20GHz - 512MB DDR2 SDRAM - Serial ATA 5400 RPM HDD - Intel GMA 3600
#3OmegaTavoPosted 8/7/2014 9:17:45 PM
leelee3105 posted...
Seems like every day I get on here it's more good news for Xbox. All the trolls are left with is COD MAYBE having a higher resolution. It's hilarious! My favorite part is that supposedly no one on this site likes COD. LULZ FOR DAYS

And still you had to make this topic. Posts like this are the reason this board will get trolled until the end of time.
---
A proud contributor of the videogame industry since 1987
#4leelee3105(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2014 10:46:00 PM
You have to fight fire with fire. Ignoring the ponies would be better, but no way could be get the whole group to do that
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
#5XilithionPosted 8/7/2014 10:47:46 PM
And I don't like COD. It stopped being good aftwr COD4:MW. BF sucks too. Bring on the Halo.
---
PSN:Gannen,GT:Raven0518,Steam ID:Xilithion, Platforms Being Played:PS3/4,Xbox 360/One,Wii U,PC
Sony Pony For Life
#6DojoMaxPosted 8/7/2014 10:49:58 PM
OmegaTavo posted...
leelee3105 posted...

And still you had to make this topic. Posts like this are the reason this board will get trolled until the end of time.

That's actually myth. This board gets trolled because interweb nerds feel the need to carry out some vendetta stemming from the PS3/360 days. One person's post is not some excuse as to why this board gets trolled, and the lame argument you use is the same one perverts use when they assault some scantily clad woman (read: oh she was asking for it).

The logic is stupid. Just call it what it is; People troll this board because they have nothing better to do than to try to piss off and/or make fun of another group of people. It's pretty sad, that's why I laugh at all the trolls trying to make up for their insignificant lives.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#7HorridhalPosted 8/7/2014 10:58:10 PM
Just to point out the obvious :

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5477-WPJM-9388

It was done on the PS3 already and amounts to very little.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#8leelee3105(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2014 12:58:10 AM
DojoMax posted...
OmegaTavo posted...
leelee3105 posted...

That's actually myth. This board gets trolled because interweb nerds feel the need to carry out some vendetta stemming from the PS3/360 days. One person's post is not some excuse as to why this board gets trolled, and the lame argument you use is the same one perverts use when they assault some scantily clad woman (read: oh she was asking for it).

The logic is stupid. Just call it what it is; People troll this board because they have nothing better to do than to try to piss off and/or make fun of another group of people. It's pretty sad, that's why I laugh at all the trolls trying to make up for their insignificant lives.

See this guy gets it. Then again look at his Sig. He has nothing to troll about. Too busy playing all the games he wants to
---