Is your Kinect connected?

#1Zelda_Loves_MePosted 8/7/2014 10:41:14 PM
Is your Kinect connected? - Results (159 votes)
Yes
60.38% (96 votes)
No
39.62% (63 votes)
This poll is now closed.
nt
---
PSN/Steam: AKilburn
http://bf4stats.com/ps4/AKilburn
#2Blackspyder99Posted 8/8/2014 2:10:46 AM
Sold mine back to gamestop and bought sniper elite 3.
#3TenzhiPosted 8/8/2014 2:15:31 AM
Blackspyder99 posted...

Wish I would have. I apparently waited too long and the trade-in value has allegedly gone down from $40 to $20-something.
---
Cheating has gone hand-in-hand with gaming for centuries. Video games in particular often have cheats built right into the game.
#4shamfuruPosted 8/8/2014 2:33:45 AM
Blackspyder99 posted...

Do you always make such brilliant decisions?
---
Life is normally too short to purposely seek out things you hate, but apparently that rule doesn't apply on the Xbox One board.
#5kyncaniPosted 8/8/2014 4:12:42 AM
Mine is plugged in but useless.
#6AltariotPosted 8/8/2014 4:36:22 AM
I actually bought mine like 2 Days after launch, and it lasted for an entire 5 days. My kids loved playing there dance game I bought them, but if I want it replaced Microsoft wants to place a $150 service charge hold to replace mine. Not really that important for me, as I never really used the thing. The only thing I miss not being able to do is yell at it to record some gameplay I thought was cool. Otherwise, I haven't seen it work since around day 6 of ownership.

And no, I didn't damage it by accident or on purpose. I tried yelling at it to turn on one day, and it just outright refused. Turned on the Bone, and the lights won't come on, nor is the hardware even detected by the system. Kinda blows.
---
Bandwith caps = or > Slavery/AIDS/Black Plague etc Roniellio
Gamertag: jimmyjuniorBallinous=My Word
#7BryanPS360Posted 8/8/2014 4:44:36 AM
Yup. It's main use is for Xbox Fitness, but the voice commands work well.
---
XBGT:RedHawkDirewolf PSN and NNID: RedHawk_Direwolf
#8Mr_KillstreakPosted 8/8/2014 4:49:29 AM
shamfuru posted...
Blackspyder99 posted...

Did you have a hand in creating the Kinect? You seem so offended by his decision to trade in something useless for a good game. Was there a reason to keep it?

Curious.
#9shamfuruPosted 8/8/2014 4:55:39 AM
Mr_Killstreak posted...
shamfuru posted...
Blackspyder99 posted...

Did you have a hand in creating the Kinect? You seem so offended by his decision to trade in something useless for a good game. Was there a reason to keep it?

Curious.

Two questions.

How is the Kinect "useless?"

and

How the **** is Sniper Elite 3 a "good game?"

Here is a bonus one.

On what planet is selling a possibly expensive piece of hardware for $40 and then turning around and using that $40 to buy a middling, middle-market, DLC fest a good idea worth defending?
---
Life is normally too short to purposely seek out things you hate, but apparently that rule doesn't apply on the Xbox One board.
#10Mr_KillstreakPosted 8/8/2014 4:58:03 AM
shamfuru posted...
Mr_Killstreak posted...
shamfuru posted...
Blackspyder99 posted...

Curious.

Two questions.

How is the Kinect "useless?"

and

How the **** is Sniper Elite 3 a "good game?"

Here is a bonus one.

On what planet is selling a possibly expensive piece of hardware for $40 and then turning around and using that $40 to buy a middling, middle-market, DLC fest a good idea worth defending?

How is the Kinect useful?

Fighter Within?