Xbox360 Gametag: MaRio ViBe / PSN: lMaRMaR
http://www.youtube.com/user/Daymarr
1 year ago#12
Mr_Killstreak posted...
shamfuru posted...
Mr_Killstreak posted...
shamfuru posted...
Blackspyder99 posted...
Sold mine back to gamestop and bought sniper elite 3.

Do you always make such brilliant decisions?

Did you have a hand in creating the Kinect? You seem so offended by his decision to trade in something useless for a good game. Was there a reason to keep it?

Curious.

Two questions.

How is the Kinect "useless?"

and

How the **** is Sniper Elite 3 a "good game?"

Here is a bonus one.

On what planet is selling a possibly expensive piece of hardware for $40 and then turning around and using that $40 to buy a middling, middle-market, DLC fest a good idea worth defending?

How is the Kinect useful?

Fighter Within?

Still waiting for you to answer my question.

All I see is you making a strawman by bringing up a single launch game as if that is my supposed reason to own a Kinect.
---
Life is normally too short to purposely seek out things you hate, but apparently that rule doesn't apply on the Xbox One board.
1 year ago#13
No, my kinect broke last week - piece of ****.
---
The only time MacMillan was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistake. - ( ')
ARTE ET LABORE
1 year ago#14
Mine is. Rarely use it though. Voice command here and there when I'm at my computer.
---
GT: MGG 9000
NNID: Massillon
1 year ago#15
The Kinect is useless because it doesn't do anything useful.

Sniper Elite is by no means a bad game nor is it the best, but it's better than something useless like the Kinect.

Sniper Elite may be middle-market but the Kinect has no market, hence the Kinect-less version.

You may leave now.
1 year ago#16
Not at the moment. I rearranged my living room two weeks ago, and moved the Xbox downstairs. Hasn't been hooked up since then. Unless my wife wants to play Just Dance, I really don't see myself going to do so.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138
1 year ago#17
Mr_Killstreak posted...

Sniper Elite is by no means a bad game nor is it the best, but it's better than something useless like the Kinect.

Sniper Elite may be middle-market but the Kinect has no market, hence the Kinect-less version.

You may leave now.

I could play yourlogicalfallycyis.com bingo with this post.

It is useful for voice commands and gestures, and creating a Kinect-less SKU was done because people were specifically asking for it over the internet and saying they would only buy the system if they did it (then turning right around and finding some new reason to nitpick).
---
Life is normally too short to purposely seek out things you hate, but apparently that rule doesn't apply on the Xbox One board.
1 year ago#18
I traded mine in and got $52 for it, then proceeded to buy Premium for Battlefield 4. I never once even hooked up my Kinect, sat in the box until I got rid of it.
---
Death reveals to man what he really is..
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
1 year ago#19
Tenzhi posted...
Blackspyder99 posted...
Sold mine back to gamestop and bought sniper elite 3.

Wish I would have. I apparently waited too long and the trade-in value has allegedly gone down from $40 to $20-something.

$20!?!? F*** man, they are selling it for over $100. What a damn rip off! http://www.gamestop.com/xbox-one/accessories/kinect-xbox-one/115986
---
XBL Gamertag: iJosh12
1 year ago#20
shamfuru posted...
Mr_Killstreak posted...

You may leave now.

I could play yourlogicalfallycyis.com bingo with this post.

It is useful for voice commands and gestures, and creating a Kinect-less SKU was done because people were specifically asking for it over the internet and saying they would only buy the system if they did it (then turning right around and finding some new reason to nitpick).

I love that your so damn offended that somebody traded in something they don't use to get a game they wanted. To me, the Kinect was also useless, I don't need gestures and voice commands when my controller serves all the purposes I need.
---
Death reveals to man what he really is..
Gamertag: Syn Vengeance0
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Is your Kinect connected?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived