I have a question about "Games with Gold"

#1KenshinXSlayerPosted 8/8/2014 2:47:13 AM
I've yet to purchase an Xbox One (will do so before the end of the year). Now, I logged onto my Xbox 360 Gamertag, via Xbox.com and visited the "Games with Gold" site, and I was able to get Crimson Dragon for free. After submitting to get it for free, it tells me that whenever I sign onto my Xbox One, I'll find this on my "Games and Apps".

Now, whenever I finally get my Xbox One, will I still have this in my download history, and still have it for free, or will it not be there, since I've yet to link my gamertag to an Xbox One console. Sorry if that sounded confusing or idiotic.
---
@zzzzzzz[]XX::::::::: KINGS-FIELD.COM ::::::::::>
#2leelee3105Posted 8/8/2014 2:48:52 AM
i cant say 100% for sure, but it sounds like it will be in the que section of your games and apps folder when you sign in on the ONE the first time. Youll then just need to tell it to begin downloading
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online>>resolution
#3lunaticcorePosted 8/8/2014 2:50:21 AM
It is attached to your gamertag now.. you can actually just log on to any Xbox One and download and play it.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#4KenshinXSlayer(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2014 2:52:26 AM
Ok, I thought so. Thanks for the replies :D
---
@zzzzzzz[]XX::::::::: KINGS-FIELD.COM ::::::::::>
#5shamfuruPosted 8/8/2014 2:56:36 AM
When you get your X1 and finish your setup and firmware update, do this:

1)
Say "Xbox, go to 'my games and apps'" exactly (you will get used to it).

or

Use your analog stick to select the "My Games and Apps" folder on the front page.

or

Hold both of your hands up in front of you, and move your palm icon over to the "My Games and Apps Folder" on the front page. Press towards your TV like you are offering it a High Five, and pull back quickly.

2)
Say "Xbox select," then "next page," then "Crimson Dragon."

or

Use your analog stick to move the screen to the right. "Crimson Dragon" should be an icon under "ready to download."

or

Hold both of your hands up in front of you, and move your palm icon over to the right side of the page. grab the air as if you were holding a door knob. Drag the page to the right, let go, then hover your palm icon over Crimson Dragon's icon. Press towards your TV like you are offering it a High Five, and pull back quickly.
---
Life is normally too short to purposely seek out things you hate, but apparently that rule doesn't apply on the Xbox One board.