What I want from the Xbox One...

#11HuskofLife(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2014 5:34:46 AM
MurryEB_Alt1 posted...
Unless you really like Forza, as of right now, there's 0 reason to own one if you're on the fence, especially since you already have one of the 2 consoles, plus a PC that can run anything more than likely. Most of us chose Xbox One because of our preferences and past experience with Xbox. I always tell people who are on the fence to just go PS4 since they don't like one over the other particularly, which you have already done. The One has a lot of cool stuff though, mostly stuff that doesn't have to do with gaming. Until you see a title that stands out to you, you have zero reason unless you have money burning a hole in your pocket.

Thank you, great post. Yes, thatīs what Iīm after, Iīm looking for just one game, one game to make me go and get the Xbox one. Sadly, Iīve already wasted money on a driving set, seat, pedals and the whole shebang for the PC to justify Forza.

Money is burning, especially for my favourite hobby, but I donīt enjoy making purchases I will regret. So thatīs why I wanted a to start speculating with other gamers, on whatīs this next must have game on the Xbox one.
---
How it started:http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/68055298
#12Exodus_PrimePosted 8/8/2014 5:38:53 AM
TC I see right through you, like broken glass. You just felt the need to come in here and relieve yourself all over the Xbone board similar to your topic on PS4 about having to take vacation time off after beating the TLOU because you couldn't get enough peen out of it.

You're not speculating anything, you're stealth tactics are weak and without any real strategy. Why don't you ask advice from Chevelle, he clearly does a better job at it then you do.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#13Slambo70Posted 8/8/2014 5:57:05 AM
User Name HuskofLife
User ID 6887804
Board User Level 15: New User (1)
Awarded to users with at least 3 Karma. Can create 10 topics, 75 messages per day. Can now view own posting history.
Account Created Sunday, December 8, 2013 12:26 PM
Last Visit Friday, August 8, 2014 6:48 AM
Signature How it started:http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/68055298
Karma 5
Active Messages Posted 14

Yet another troll.
---
"I'm a love machine and I'm ready to plow the fields of exstasy. oh yeah!"-Fable-TLC
#14HuskofLife(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2014 6:01:58 AM
Exodus_Prime posted...
TC I see right through you, like broken glass. You just felt the need to come in here and relieve yourself all over the Xbone board similar to your topic on PS4 about having to take vacation time off after beating the TLOU because you couldn't get enough peen out of it.

You're not speculating anything, you're stealth tactics are weak and without any real strategy. Why don't you ask advice from Chevelle, he clearly does a better job at it then you do.

---

I beg pardon for bringing up a recent game I very much enjoyed. What does that say about you? This is a message board, and I wanted to discuss future Xbox One game. If you donīt want to, is all fine, but go and play this "troll" game with someone else.
---
How it started:http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/620272-playstation-vita/68055298