question b4 i pay 4 ea access next week

#11aheroafakePosted 8/8/2014 12:28:50 PM
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Battlefield is fine and was never broken... Sure it had it's share of issues, a lot of issues, but none of them were ever game breaking in the slightest. Just mildly irritating at best. The fun of 32v32 conquest far outweighs any negatives that ever existed. Jump in and enjoy! Seriously fun game.

How can you honestly believe that BF 4 didn't have any game breaking issues? The freezing issues when loading maps causing your console to crash is definitely a game breaking issue.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#12kennyynnooPosted 8/8/2014 12:33:34 PM
aheroafake posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...
Battlefield is fine and was never broken... Sure it had it's share of issues, a lot of issues, but none of them were ever game breaking in the slightest. Just mildly irritating at best. The fun of 32v32 conquest far outweighs any negatives that ever existed. Jump in and enjoy! Seriously fun game.

How can you honestly believe that BF 4 didn't have any game breaking issues? The freezing issues when loading maps causing your console to crash is definitely a game breaking issue.

Did you have disc or digital? I didn't own it till March I believe but I had zero issues on digital. One dashboard crash, that was when I learned to close apps though.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#13suicide machinePosted 8/8/2014 12:35:23 PM
i believe for the most part, most' of bf4's issues are behind them.

i, personally, never really experienced many issues except for the sp campaign resetting (but i never really focused on it because im mainly a mp person). and i've had bf4 since launch.
---
Visit M Slender's Wide World of Gorts! Geeks and Sports Fans, unite!: http://m-slender.tumblr.com
GT: M Slender | Xb1 vids: http://www.youtube.com/soulcoffin
#14aheroafakePosted 8/8/2014 12:41:31 PM
kennyynnoo posted...
aheroafake posted...
Sniper_Brosef posted...

Did you have disc or digital? I didn't own it till March I believe but I had zero issues on digital. One dashboard crash, that was when I learned to close apps though.

Disc. Maybe that had something to do with it but I can't say for sure because I don't know anyone that has a disc-based version of BF4.
---
#15aheroafakePosted 8/8/2014 12:44:06 PM
I should also add the fact that campaign progress kept getting deleted forcing you to restart the whole campaign was also a game breaking issue.
---
#16kennyynnooPosted 8/8/2014 12:52:58 PM
aheroafake posted...
I should also add the fact that campaign progress kept getting deleted forcing you to restart the whole campaign was also a game breaking issue.

Yeah I read it and supposedly a update came out right when I bought it and I played the campaign in 3 days, no issues. I think I got it right after they fixed it.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#17aheroafakePosted 8/8/2014 12:54:53 PM
I've heard that some people are still experiencing the issue, like one of my friends for example, but not me.
---
#18ZephyrSSXPosted 8/12/2014 10:08:40 AM
You guys aren't experiencing crashes and other crap because it was patched. The game was a complete mess for months. It does actually have a few issues remaining like your classes being reset every few games.
---
http://i.imgur.com/fzsyyeT.jpg
80085 lolol
#19bLiNdSnIpErZ20Posted 8/12/2014 10:18:01 AM
I've had it since launch and have never had a problem.
---
Get back in your rocket, and f*** off back to Legoland you c****!