So X1 only has 1 game is exclusive to only the X1 now.

#11lilj812Posted 8/8/2014 6:36:19 AM
Hell, if you're smart, you or a tech friend can go buy a computer from a bestbuy, cheap pc, maybe 400-500 dollars, only worrying about processor speeds and ram and what not, then buy a mid range graphics card for 150. It'll play games better than ps4 and xbone.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#12assassin10133Posted 8/8/2014 6:36:22 AM
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/08/06/microsoft-pc-halo-the-master-chief-collection-just-a-mistake-numerous-games-in-the-works-in-uk/

What was that about Halo MCC coming to PC?
---
X360, XB1, PS4, Gaming Laptop - Core i7 4700MQ, 16GB DDR3 1600, Radeon R9 m290X 4GB, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD
#13Sniper_BrosefPosted 8/8/2014 6:37:20 AM
assassin10133 posted...
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/08/06/microsoft-pc-halo-the-master-chief-collection-just-a-mistake-numerous-games-in-the-works-in-uk/

What was that about Halo MCC coming to PC?

Stop responding to this topic please.
---
We're representatives from your nation's government.
Detroit Sports Rule!!! - Millen is gone forever!!!!!!!!!!
#14kennyynnooPosted 8/8/2014 6:38:56 AM
Is pc gaming this boring that you show up on here TC?
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#15Puckswack12Posted 8/8/2014 6:42:10 AM
ExempliGratia posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
Foreign Objects posted...
Exclusivity only matters between consoles, PC doesn't count.

The ONLY reason to own a console these days is for the few games they have that don't come to PC so your point is completely flawed. Xbox has become completely redundant until Halo comes out. Huge mistake.

How about price point? That's a huge point. It's not the games people are worried about it's the price.

How about no? Seriously, what goes on in that head of yours?

The games are the main selling point for any console and gaming pc.
---
Yup
#16leelee3105Posted 8/8/2014 6:45:15 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Foreign Objects posted...
Exclusivity only matters between consoles, PC doesn't count.

Read the topic, Xbox one only has one game that is exclusive to the X1. Your statement is irrelevant

You're irrelevant
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online>>resolution
#17Puckswack12Posted 8/8/2014 6:47:22 AM
"It doesn't count cause its not a "console""

Amirite?

You guys are ridiculous
---
Yup
#18MurryEB_Alt1Posted 8/8/2014 6:48:28 AM
I'm pretty sure you still can't get them on PC, the same way I can't get Mario Kart 8 or Last of Us on PC. Until they release on PC, you still need an Xbox One if you'd like to play them currently.
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel
#19ScRuiPosted 8/8/2014 6:49:17 AM
PCs only matter to those with Gaming rigs and fanpups that use PCs as an argument against the Xbox ONE...

To millions of gamers out there the ONLY thing they think of when it comes to games is Xbox, Playstation, Nintendo...

PCs are for office buildings, LOL

So pick your poison Xeeh, are you a fanpup or just a PC elitist trying to troll this board with your irrelevant topics suggesting what console gamers care about?

BTW, I asked you months ago for a rig build... Where is it? LOL you said sure, but you had finals going on... I guess you must have failed and are taking summer classes...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#20lunaticcorePosted 8/8/2014 6:49:54 AM
Puckswack12 posted...
"It doesn't count cause its not a "console""

Amirite?

You guys are ridiculous

Not sure why this is ridiculous, there is certainly a ton of console gamers that will never bother to play games on PC.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng