So X1 only has 1 game is exclusive to only the X1 now.

#111stage4saiyanPosted 8/8/2014 11:41:04 AM
Killer Instinct is on PC? Neat!
---
XBL: JudasKiss12 PSN: Lionheart2390 Nintendo ID: JudasKiss
Currently playing: FFXIV, Soul Sacrifice Delta, Monster Hunter 3U, MGS4 (Plat)
#112Darkeagle77Posted 8/8/2014 11:42:53 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Winnsock posted...
Fighter Within
Crimson Dragon
Kinect Sports Rivals
Killer Instinct
Powerstar Golf

AAA games

So they are not considered games because they are not AAA? In your OP you just said "exclusives". When someone posted some "exclusives" games, then you proceeded to say they have to be "AAA exclusives." I wonder what other excuse you are going to come up with.

Plus it is not like you are trolling, right Xeeh_Bitz?
#113TerraUniversePosted 8/8/2014 11:45:17 AM
They're console exclusives.

Most people that own consoles don't have a PC or want one.

If you want a good PC, it's about $1,000, plus you have to use Windows. Plus, you have to upgrade the graphics card. PC's are great, but most don't want to deal with that. There are also many advantages of having a console (you just put the disc in and play, you can trade in games).
#114kyncaniPosted 8/8/2014 11:47:10 AM
I thought Forza was the only Xbox One exclusive left :/
#115Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/8/2014 11:51:13 AM
TerraUniverse posted...

If you want a good PC, it's about $1,000, plus you have to use Windows. Plus, you have to upgrade the graphics card. PC's are great, but most don't want to deal with that. There are also many advantages of having a console (you just put the disc in and play, you can trade in games).

if they're on pc then theyre not exclusive to consoles so they're not "console exclusive".
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#116freeridermtb4Posted 8/8/2014 12:00:20 PM
Um state of decay wants a word with you.....
#117SoulTrapperPosted 8/8/2014 12:05:55 PM(edited)
TerraUniverse posted...

Wonder where you get that idea from.
Pretty much everyone has a PC these days.

And the average PC you can buy at a hardware store is these days is just as capable of playing games as both consoles are:

http://jonpeddie.com/publications/pc_gaming_hardware_market_report/

“Nvidia, Intel, and AMD have enthusiast CPUs and GPUs that are so powerful, when combined with SSD’s and fast memory they absolutely trounce the computing power and gaming capabilities of the newest console generation. Being able to drive 3840 × 2160 (4K) at acceptable frame rates is already a reality for the highest end configurations and the mass market is now able to push 2560 × 1440

You also don't need to spend $1000 for a good PC.
You can build a good PC at around $700, buy one at around $800.

You'll also save a ton of money on games, which cost less on PC and due to stuff like GoG and Steam sales.

"You just put the disc in and play" isn't applicable to this generation of consoles, you need to install games just like on PC.
#118aheroafakePosted 8/8/2014 12:08:13 PM
Not a fan of racing games but I don't recall any Forza game being released on PC.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#119renzsweetPosted 8/8/2014 12:24:04 PM
Besides first party proprietary titles, exclusives mean nothing. If my favorite games pop up on another console, so what? I got to play it. People that purposely limit whole libraries of games; how do they call themselves true gamers? Even when I managed a Dominos I still ate at Pizza Hut. Know why? I like pizza.
---
I praise the name of Jesus.
#120TerraUniversePosted 8/8/2014 12:30:13 PM
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
TerraUniverse posted...

if they're on pc then theyre not exclusive to consoles so they're not "console exclusive".

They are console exclusive.

Console exclusive means they are available only on that console. That's what the word means. Like Rogue Legacy is a console exclusive PS3/PS4 title, because it's also on the PC. At least that's how many people, such as Wikipedia, use the term.

Also, you do realize that Microsoft is close to PC gaming, so a lot of the Xbox exclusive games have been on the PC as well, such as KOTOR or Star Wars Republic Commando and even the Halo games.

Lots of Xbox exclusive games have been on PC as well.