So X1 only has 1 game is exclusive to only the X1 now.

#131CarpetfluffPosted 8/8/2014 1:18:26 PM
aheroafake posted...
Carpetfluff posted...
aheroafake posted...
Console exclusive = available only one 1 game console.

Most people would consider console exclusive to mean it's only on console. You can't be a console exclusive if you're on PC too. About the only way to word it so it works for this argument is 'the only version available for home consoles' or something along those lines.

PCs aren't usually grouped in with the console war. It had been like that for quite a long time.

You'd better go let every forum in the world know then, because they seem to not have received that memo.
#132aheroafakePosted 8/8/2014 1:19:47 PM
Carpetfluff posted...
aheroafake posted...
Carpetfluff posted...
aheroafake posted...

Most people would consider console exclusive to mean it's only on console. You can't be a console exclusive if you're on PC too. About the only way to word it so it works for this argument is 'the only version available for home consoles' or something along those lines.

PCs aren't usually grouped in with the console war. It had been like that for quite a long time.

You'd better go let every forum in the world know then, because they seem to not have received that memo.

That's because they're blind to it.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#133phillyeagleflysPosted 8/8/2014 1:21:04 PM
I'd rather not spend 3 grand on a pc that is gonna need upgrades in a year and a half to game on.
---
XBL maniacmatt1782, PSN ManiacMatt1782,
Youtube ManiacMatt1782
#134CarpetfluffPosted 8/8/2014 1:22:22 PM
aheroafake posted...
Carpetfluff posted...
aheroafake posted...
Carpetfluff posted...
aheroafake posted...

That's because they're blind to it.

Then your statement about it not usually getting grouped in is...well, invalid then isn't it?
#135aheroafakePosted 8/8/2014 1:25:46 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#136sassynipplesPosted 8/8/2014 1:41:43 PM
Who cares really
#137teh1337gosuPosted 8/8/2014 1:46:34 PM
This is why I like the Wii U.

Huge amount of exclusives with high metacritic.
---
How do you make that alcoholic chicken anyway?
#138IzicialPosted 8/8/2014 1:48:32 PM
phillyeagleflys posted...
I'd rather not spend 3 grand on a pc that is gonna need upgrades in a year and a half to game on.

None of what you have said is true. You could buy windows, monitor, mouse, keyboard, all the inter workings of the PC, AND a decent desk and still not break 2k for a computer that will last YEARS.

Please don't speak about things you know nothing about.
---
Check out my SL 1 playthrough of Dark Souls II on my channel Izzy Games.
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL19gU5IpjVkl-9LtY2ASx8ouTspMrGfN_
#139vega2505Posted 8/8/2014 2:04:20 PM
Did everyone forget Sunset Overdrive was a thing or did that suddenly go multi-platform?
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#140SonicX56Posted 8/8/2014 2:07:47 PM
I really dont think it matters. I didnt buy an xbox 360 for Halo or Cod, i bought it for Bioshock and the perfect Dark remake,
Now that i have a high powered PC, both consoles are pretty much a waste of money to me at this point, until more exclusives come out. It costs $487 to make an xbox one, meaning they make their profits through Live subscriptions and software sales,
If you were a developer and could put the same software you already developed for console on a pc and have a chance to double your software sales WITHOUT losing money on a console purchase first,not to mention reaching a broader audience,wouldn't you take advantage? I know I would.