So X1 only has 1 game is exclusive to only the X1 now.

#141Reece504Posted 8/8/2014 2:37:18 PM
ThePaleRiderp posted...
Reece504 posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...
leathelj posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...
slowdog76 posted...

The only thing I find ridiculous is calling a game on a console and PC a console exclusive.

A PC is a console?

It's another platform to play the game on. If I go boot up Final Fantasy XIV on my PC how in the bloody hell is that a console exclusive still? I am playing the same game, made by the same company, just on a different platform. This is like saying the new super smash bros is a WiiU exclusive even though I can just go play it on my 3DS.

An exclusive is Mario Kart 8, Infamous Second Son, Killer Instinct etc. I HAVE TO BUY a WiiU, PS4 and Xbox One to play them I DONT have to buy a PS4 or Xbox one to play Titanfall, FFXIV, and soon to be DR3 and Ryse.

Lmfaooo so by your logic my iphone is also a console because it's a platform for me to play games on let me include this in the console war also we can't leave out my sons nabi jr since it had games as well. I don't have to buy a Xbox or ps3 when I can play bioshock on my iPad.

Yea you don't just play it on your IPad. But you know if we're going to be ignoring other platforms then I guess Final Fantasy XV and KH3 will be PlayStation 4 exclusives since I won't pick them up on Xbox.

But can you get them kh3 on Pc?

Pc doesn't matter lol why do people insist on using pc as a console when it is not it is a computer that can just so happen play games. Just like my iphone that is a phone but can play games. Please someone go to gamestop and buy a CPU or go in Walmart and purchase a CPU sitting right beside the wiiu,ps4,x1 section oh wait it's not over there instead it's far away in electronics near the cameras and printers and not next to the consoles why is that?

Only when it comes to Xbox (mircorsoft) when PC matters and only a console lol

Ps4 more than half there library is pc games especially indies bit according to sony fans there exclusive lol pc only count when talking about xbox people need to stop with this it's annoying
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#142HoIySilvergunPosted 8/8/2014 2:47:34 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#143HoIySilvergunPosted 8/8/2014 2:51:58 PM
Anyone who says that it being on the PC still makes it exclusive is lying. It's not even an opinion. It's just a flat out lie. The PC, while not being a console, is still a system that you can play games on. And if a game appears on a console and on PC, it's not an exclusive because it's not exclusive to a system. If you disagree, you are wrong.
---
"I don't know who to worry for most." lol. I do. Poster #13. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69735474
#144Homie_202Posted 8/8/2014 2:59:48 PM
ExempliGratia posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
Foreign Objects posted...
Exclusivity only matters between consoles, PC doesn't count.

The ONLY reason to own a console these days is for the few games they have that don't come to PC so your point is completely flawed. Xbox has become completely redundant until Halo comes out. Huge mistake.

How about price point? That's a huge point. It's not the games people are worried about it's the price.

Even price point doesn't really matter. Yes you spend more in the hardware but a fraction of the cost on the software. I have found that it pretty much balances out.
#145zinsindettaPosted 8/8/2014 3:11:39 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
After the news about Ryse going to PC, that leaves just Forza 5 that can only be played on the X1. What is Microsoft thinking? The X1 exclusive list is shrinking, Sony has 3x the exclusives that can only be played on the PS4.

With Microsoft releasing the Masterchief mouse for the PC, along with Steam adding Halo game groups this year, MCC is probably coming to PC at the same time as X1. This makes it hard to even wanna own an X1 since I have a gaming PC.

Maybe Microsoft isn't some childish fanboy and thinks releasing games on the pc is a great way to get others to play their games.
---
Gamertag/PSN - http://gamercards.exophase.com/31441.png
http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/default.aspx?player=SinZinDetta
#146XtremeWRATH360Posted 8/8/2014 3:25:36 PM
lunaticcore posted...
Puckswack12 posted...
lunaticcore posted...
Puckswack12 posted...
"It doesn't count cause its not a "console""

Amirite?

You guys are ridiculous

Not sure why this is ridiculous, there is certainly a ton of console gamers that will never bother to play games on PC.

Why not? Because they can't afford one? Or they prefer to play with a controller or on a couch? They don't have a fully functional brain?

It's ridiculous.

In the age of smart phones, laptop, tablets and consoles you really don't need to waste room on a desk/computer set up anymore. Yea I could bother to hook a PC rig up to my TV and play on the couch with a controller or just skip all that. I also like playing games with controllers against people also using controllers. Had a controller in my hand since the NES, don't like playing games with a mouse. Renting games is also a nice bonus, and buying and playing new games is super straightforward with a console. My friends at work also generally only play on consoles as well when they aren't playing Clash of Clans all day on their phones.

You're missing out, i started with console gaming as well, but nothing beats sitting back on a couch gaming with an ultimate rig. Sure others may not use controllers but why be concerned how they game, if you like using controller just hook up a 360 controller to the PC and game away. I would also suggest looking into steam which though it doesn't have rentals it usually has games free for certain weekends you could also check out Origin which offers free games for time periods as well. And i can't see how you think getting new games on a console is super straighforward compared to PC, i just ordered Risen 3 through Steam and when it comes out it installs to my hardrive never having to leave the house and i don't have to lift a finger you can't get more straightforward than that.
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#147Foxx3kPosted 8/8/2014 3:30:10 PM
Crimson Dragon
Powerstar Golf
Foza 5
Fighter Within
Killer Instinct
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#148ExempliGratiaPosted 8/8/2014 3:34:37 PM
Homie_202 posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
Foreign Objects posted...
Exclusivity only matters between consoles, PC doesn't count.

The ONLY reason to own a console these days is for the few games they have that don't come to PC so your point is completely flawed. Xbox has become completely redundant until Halo comes out. Huge mistake.

How about price point? That's a huge point. It's not the games people are worried about it's the price.

Even price point doesn't really matter. Yes you spend more in the hardware but a fraction of the cost on the software. I have found that it pretty much balances out.

It's that first initial step of wanting to spend the money to build the computer that's the problem. $400 vs $1000 which one looks better?
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#149XtremeWRATH360Posted 8/8/2014 3:45:37 PM
phillyeagleflys posted...
I'd rather not spend 3 grand on a pc that is gonna need upgrades in a year and a half to game on.

funny i spent a grand on mine almost 2 years ago and runs everything smoothly modern and classic games. Wonder where the other 2 grand is?
---
Juan is........NUMBER 1!
XtremeWRATH-Gamertag
#150mokmuudPosted 8/8/2014 3:57:08 PM
XtremeWRATH360 posted...
phillyeagleflys posted...
I'd rather not spend 3 grand on a pc that is gonna need upgrades in a year and a half to game on.

funny i spent a grand on mine almost 2 years ago and runs everything smoothly modern and classic games. Wonder where the other 2 grand is?

Same. My PC runs current games just fine.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539