So X1 only has 1 game is exclusive to only the X1 now.

#151Cornbread4lifePosted 8/8/2014 4:08:43 PM
People need to stop saying that most people have PCs. That's just not true.
---
GT/PSN: Cornbread4life
#152chedibang1994Posted 8/8/2014 4:15:33 PM
You forgot killer instinct, quantumn break , halo mcc, halo 5, gears of war, scalebound and crackdown 3
---
Sony for the gamers!!!! More fun on xbox one!!!! Wii u!!!! The devil is a lie!!!! By Ricky Rosay
#153schmittay87Posted 8/8/2014 4:22:27 PM
Cornbread4life posted...

Are you serious? People still don't own a PC in 2014?! Maybe in third world and developing countries but I honestly can not think of a single person I know who doesn't have one...

The only reason I don't own an X1 (I own a PC, PS4 and Vita currently) is because pretty much every "exclusive" is also on PC so I can totally bypass the console.

I like owning all consoles usually but this gen X1 will be the only console I just can't justify buying.
#154Cornbread4lifePosted 8/8/2014 4:28:24 PM
schmittay87 posted...
Cornbread4life posted...

Are you serious? People still don't own a PC in 2014?! Maybe in third world and developing countries but I honestly can not think of a single person I know who doesn't have one...

The only reason I don't own an X1 (I own a PC, PS4 and Vita currently) is because pretty much every "exclusive" is also on PC so I can totally bypass the console.

I like owning all consoles usually but this gen X1 will be the only console I just can't justify buying.

When I say "PC," I'm talking about a computer that is capable of running recent games. Not just any "computer." I assume that's what people in these topics are talking about too. Most people I know have macbook pros and don't have them set up for gaming.
---
GT/PSN: Cornbread4life
#155cwbadgerPosted 8/8/2014 4:54:25 PM
lol....I just wonder how many of these people flunked debate class in school, because these are some of the weakest and most ridiculous arguments I have ever heard. But it makes for a good time laughing at others passion coupled with lack of intelligence.
#156Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2014 5:01:49 PM
chedibang1994 posted...
You forgot killer instinct, quantumn break , halo mcc, halo 5, gears of war, scalebound and crackdown 3

The only game on that list you can even play is Killer Instinct and that's a game off the Arcade store
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#157Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2014 5:03:54 PM
Darkeagle77 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Winnsock posted...
Fighter Within
Crimson Dragon
Kinect Sports Rivals
Killer Instinct
Powerstar Golf

AAA games

So they are not considered games because they are not AAA? In your OP you just said "exclusives". When someone posted some "exclusives" games, then you proceeded to say they have to be "AAA exclusives." I wonder what other excuse you are going to come up with.

Plus it is not like you are trolling, right Xeeh_Bitz?

I don't include them because in arguments over on this forum, games that are not AAA do not count when compared to the PS4 lineup.

now you guys want to 180?
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#158Jedi454Posted 8/8/2014 5:04:24 PM
Oh dear Xeeh...
---
The new TMNT movie looks like garbage.
#159Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2014 5:04:25 PM
stage4saiyan posted...
Killer Instinct is on PC? Neat!

Not a AAA game, not even complete game
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#160aheroafakePosted 8/8/2014 5:09:05 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
schmittay87 posted...
Cornbread4life posted...

When I say "PC," I'm talking about a computer that is capable of running recent games. Not just any "computer." I assume that's what people in these topics are talking about too. Most people I know have macbook pros and don't have them set up for gaming.

Well then refer to them as a "gaming PC" to avoid confusion.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |