So X1 only has 1 game is exclusive to only the X1 now.

#221archibald3Posted 8/9/2014 12:50:23 AM
As for all you drones hanging around the Xbox board all day when its so "inferior" it doesn`t reflect well on your credibility. Why would you even be here ? Are you hanging around the message boards of fridges and television sets you don`t own telling them how yours is so much better....lmao...just keep making yourself look foolish..
#222TheBonfiniPosted 8/9/2014 12:51:18 AM
Hey TC, did TheBoarderCollar post in this topic?

You get more posts in your topics. It really bothers him.
---
Friendly advice taken.
Sapphic ladies - http://i.imgur.com/hU2rJ.jpg
#223NeoMonkPosted 8/9/2014 12:52:24 AM(edited)
@Archibald http://tinyurl.com/o7733zc
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#224kushahilicPosted 8/9/2014 12:53:39 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Foreign Objects posted...
Exclusivity only matters between consoles, PC doesn't count.

Read the topic, Xbox one only has one game that is exclusive to the X1. Your statement is irrelevant

known troll is a known troll. everyone just ignore blitz. he's just mad because his basement flooded and ruined his stock of cheetos and mtn dew
#225archibald3Posted 8/9/2014 1:07:26 AM(edited)
Anyone with a D average in amatuer psychology knows that anyone who owned a ps4 and was secure in themselves , their purchases/choices and not the least bit threatened wouldn`t be on an opposing companies message board knocking it all the time. They wouldn`t be there at all, for that matter. There are pathetic fanboys here for sure but it is a Xbox One board . If you don`t own an Xbox One and your hanging around it`s board hacking it and posting negative stuff all the time take a good look in the mirror because you can`t be doing that and not look insecure and disgruntled.
#226Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 8/9/2014 1:10:16 AM(edited)
archibald3 posted...
Anyone with a D average in amatuer psychology knows that anyone who owned a ps4 and was secure in themselves , their purchases/choices and not the least bit threatened wouldn`t be on an opposing companies message board knocking it all the time. They wouldn`t be there at all, for that matter. There are pathetic fanboys here for sure but it is a Xbox One board . If you don`t own an Xbox One and your hanging around it`s board hacking it and posting negative stuff all the time take a good look in the mirror because you can`t be doing that and not look insecure and disgruntled.

I own an X1/PS4 and PC

What's the problem?

Xeeh You : GT

XeehBitz : PSN

The PC ones are in my sig

Edit: The PSN/GT only show for PS4 and X1 games, I created a new account for the consoles. Except for a couple Vita games before I sold that thing
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#227NeoMonkPosted 8/9/2014 1:13:26 AM
archibald3 posted...

I own both consoles.. There's just 1 fanbase who gets really edgy when poked with a stick.

*Pokes with stick*
---
*Demands Sony and Nintendo release NEW games but is excited to play 10 year old remakes in Halo Collection* -XBOX1 Forums
#228rEaPeR_2k4Posted 8/9/2014 1:14:26 AM
Well there are games on PS4 that are on PC that are considered exclusives...So remind me what we are talking about here??
---
"Stealing cable is a victimless crime...Like punching someone in the dark." GT:bEg 4 m3Rcy
www.twitch.tv/beg_4_m3rcy
#229WarsuhPosted 8/9/2014 1:15:32 AM
NeoMonk posted...
archibald3 posted...

I own both consoles.. There's just 1 fanbase who gets really edgy when poked with a stick.

*Pokes with stick*

DON"T POKE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
#230rEaPeR_2k4Posted 8/9/2014 1:17:33 AM
Currently:
Crimson Dragon
Kinect Fighter Within
Kinect Sports Rivals
Forza Motorsport 5
Xbox Fitness
Killer Instinct
Powerstar Golf

Upcoming:
D4: Dark Dreams Dont Die
Phantom Dust
Kinect Shape Up
Fable Legends
Forza Horizon 2
Halo 5: Guardians
Quantum Break (sure to hit PC later on, though)
Sunset Overdrive
Scalebound
Crackdown
Dance Central: Spotlight
Untitled Gears of War Project by Blacktusk

This doesn't even count Dead Rising, Ryse, and TitanFall which are still considered Microsoft exclusives. Don't be mad because MS operates on two platforms when sony can't even keep their PC division afloat. OAN all sony laptops and PCs run Windows. MS win....

/thread
---
"Stealing cable is a victimless crime...Like punching someone in the dark." GT:bEg 4 m3Rcy
www.twitch.tv/beg_4_m3rcy