So X1 only has 1 game is exclusive to only the X1 now.

#31assassin10133Posted 8/8/2014 7:14:12 AM
Brandino185 posted...
assassin10133 posted...
Brandino185 posted...
assassin10133 posted...
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/08/06/microsoft-pc-halo-the-master-chief-collection-just-a-mistake-numerous-games-in-the-works-in-uk/

What was that about Halo MCC coming to PC?

This is funny because they never said it's not coming to PC at all.

http://www.cinemablend.com/games/Halo-Master-Chief-Collection-Coming-PC-66616.html

Is this one better? Here's a quote from this article: "Is this a shock, though? They told us there was no PC port back in June. They don't have any incentive to rethink that decision." All you have to do is google it and you get a bunch of results on this, I just picked a random one.

Again, no one at MS denied a future PC version. In fact, this article also cites another that says:

The team also revealed that The Master Chief Collection will be exclusive to the Xbox One... for now. That means that there is no PC port in the works at the moment.

Ok true, read some older articles referenced in the newer ones here, they haven't ruled it out for PC but also haven't confirmed it. Either way, it's not going to release along side the XB1 version as the TC stated in his OP.
---
X360, XB1, PS4, Gaming Laptop - Core i7 4700MQ, 16GB DDR3 1600, Radeon R9 m290X 4GB, 256GB SSD + 1TB HDD
#32lunaticcorePosted 8/8/2014 7:15:29 AM
ThePaleRiderp posted...
slowdog76 posted...
almost as ridiculous as not realising everyones situation or opinions aren't the same as your own and being condescending about it

The only thing I find ridiculous is calling a game on a console and PC a console exclusive.

For a console only gamer it is, because they are just going to flat out skip the game like it doesn't even exist if it isn't on a console anyways. Console gamers basically ignored and missed out on a whole major genre of games for years because the majority of FPS games weren't playable on consoles. Pretty much doing the same thing now with MMO's
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#33SparkItUpPosted 8/8/2014 7:16:03 AM
Puckswack12 posted...
"It doesn't count cause its not a "console""

Amirite?

You guys are ridiculous

ThePaleRiderp posted...
slowdog76 posted...
almost as ridiculous as not realising everyones situation or opinions aren't the same as your own and being condescending about it

The only thing I find ridiculous is calling a game on a console and PC a console exclusive.
#34ThePaleRiderpPosted 8/8/2014 7:16:23 AM
leathelj posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...
slowdog76 posted...

A PC is a console?

It's another platform to play the game on. If I go boot up Final Fantasy XIV on my PC how in the bloody hell is that a console exclusive still? I am playing the same game, made by the same company, just on a different platform. This is like saying the new super smash bros is a WiiU exclusive even though I can just go play it on my 3DS.

An exclusive is Mario Kart 8, Infamous Second Son, Killer Instinct etc. I HAVE TO BUY a WiiU, PS4 and Xbox One to play them I DONT have to buy a PS4 or Xbox one to play Titanfall, FFXIV, and soon to be DR3 and Ryse.
---
Valar morghulis
#35supermoc10Posted 8/8/2014 7:18:56 AM
Foreign Objects posted...
Exclusivity only matters between consoles, PC doesn't count.

While to me, that statement is true because I'm console gamer and games that can only be played on a certain console make me buy that console, your statement has no value in this particular topic because it's not what the topic is about, regardless of whether or not TC is a troll or a PC elitist.
---
PSN & Xbox Live: supermoc10
"Mr Zurkon does NOT come in peace"
#36ExempliGratiaPosted 8/8/2014 7:21:14 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
ExempliGratia posted...
TrueBlue91 posted...
Foreign Objects posted...
Exclusivity only matters between consoles, PC doesn't count.

The ONLY reason to own a console these days is for the few games they have that don't come to PC so your point is completely flawed. Xbox has become completely redundant until Halo comes out. Huge mistake.

How about price point? That's a huge point. It's not the games people are worried about it's the price.

Price doesn't change the fact that the X1 only has one exclusive game.

If you want to argue about price point, let's talk about how discounted PC games are, you will save thousands in a few years, no online fees, having to pay an absurd amount for licensed accessories, etc. The initial cost of a PC is a bit higher but you can also do a lot more on a PC than you could on the X1.

Lets see, $500 for a PC that everyone owns, $500 for an Xbox One, a thousand bucks to own both.

$1,000 will build a crushing desktop, that will apparently play all the X1 old exclusives and work as computer, thus eliminating the need for an X1, there goes your argument for price point

I would read this and reply but we all know who you are and it's a waste of time.

Long story short tl:dr.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia
#37ScRuiPosted 8/8/2014 7:22:07 AM
lunaticcore posted...
ThePaleRiderp posted...
slowdog76 posted...

For a console only gamer it is, because they are just going to flat out skip the game like it doesn't even exist if it isn't on a console anyways. Console gamers basically ignored and missed out on a whole major genre of games for years because the majority of FPS games weren't playable on consoles. Pretty much doing the same thing now with MMO's

100% this....

I don't own a gaming rig... Always had consoles, played a lot of age of empires and command and conquer, loved Rts once lol...

Out of everyone I physically know, I'm the ONLY gamer that knows about games only on PCs...

Most gamers (which you guys would probably call casuals) have no clue about Arma or LoL or Dota or DayZ, etc... So to 90% of gamers these games are still Xbox ONE exclusives because all they know is, that you can't play it on PS4 or WiiU ...

I know it is hard for hardcore gamers to realize that they are a very few minority when it comes to gaming on PC... Or even being knowledgeable about PC games LOL
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#38Hvv0l24n9Posted 8/8/2014 7:23:46 AM
Well soon enough there will be no reason to own a PS4 either, so...
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
#39lunaticcorePosted 8/8/2014 7:25:18 AM
ScRui posted...

100% this....

I don't own a gaming rig... Always had consoles, played a lot of age of empires and command and conquer, loved Rts once lol...

Out of everyone I physically know, I'm the ONLY gamer that knows about games only on PCs...

Most gamers (which you guys would probably call casuals) have no clue about Arma or LoL or Dota or DayZ, etc... So to 90% of gamers these games are still Xbox ONE exclusives because all they know is, that you can't play it on PS4 or WiiU ...

I know it is hard for hardcore gamers to realize that they are a very few minority when it comes to gaming on PC... Or even being knowledgeable about PC games LOL

Yea RTS and MOBA games were probably even better examples, but I didn't even think about them because I am a console gamer.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#40ExempliGratiaPosted 8/8/2014 7:25:34 AM
I understand PC elitists want to be apart of the console wars but they are not. Console gaming is it's own thing. Most console gamers will not play games on PC and don't care to do it. This is where the term console exclusive came to be. It's a way to describe a game that may be on Pc but only on a particular console.

I don't get why it is so hard to understand this,
---
Xbox Live Gamertag :ShottaSteveUrkel PSN: Hollaatmyfoot PSNvita: ExempliaGratia