Oh no Crytek is disappointed with the Xbox sales, but......

#11crucialPosted 8/8/2014 7:30:55 AM
Quadforce they bet on the wrong horse with everything they do,when the create there games they are betting on the wrong horse,if you can't sell a new IP as a launch title you are doing something very wrong,look at DR3,KI,Forza,TF and a few others sold a lot on X1 and still are so why aren't those titles failing if its X1 fault?

Problem is not the X1 but the problem is they make sub par games that look pretty,what is there excuse for Crisis 3 fail?it sold less then 2 million copy's on 2 consoles that has a base of around 170 million smfh?how is that Crytek engine doing?lol no one want's it,if I was MS I would just let them go and would not feed them another dime for any of there titles,these games would not sell on PS4 ether that is what is funny.
#12TBONE_OGPosted 8/8/2014 8:11:07 AM
"We have a good relationship with Microsoft. We are constantly looking at what we can do together," Yerli told Eurogamer in his first interview since the tough times at Crytek came to light last month. "We are not 100 percent happy with Xbox One sales right now. So we want to wait till the current-gen and next-gen catches up. For Ryse 2, we aren't saying it's cancelled. It's our IP. It just has to wait for the right timing. And the right timing means higher installed base across next-gen."

Nothing really wrong with this. It's basically how the whole industry feels.

Last gen is still very profitable. Why do you think all the big games (ie: Destiny) are being released on them? They want more of a user base.
---
Always O.G.
#13embrandedonePosted 8/8/2014 3:04:47 PM
MrSpaM111 posted...
Interesting how you know Titanfall is making a 'healthy profit' when their own devs don't...

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/titanfall-dev-doesn-t-know-and-doesn-t-care-if-the-game-is-making-a-profit/1100-6419037/

Heh.
---
PS4 - #thethirstisreal
#14PulpPosted 8/8/2014 3:08:11 PM
No company is happy with xbone sales....just so happens crytek is in the worse shape.

There is a reason Titanfall 2 wont be exclusive (*cough*to consoles).
---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98
#15Garage_ManPosted 8/8/2014 3:10:49 PM
I kinda agree. If they released a good game than people would buy it....The industry really is that easy. People WILL buy a machine for a single game.

Crytek can do tech demos but they need to be released on PC too. I for one am looking forward to seeing how much this game can crush my system.
#16TBONE_OGPosted 8/8/2014 3:11:38 PM
Pulp posted...
There is a reason Titanfall 2 wont be exclusive (*cough*to consoles).

People need to stop throwing this around as fact. It's probable, not confirmed -- at all.

You never know what MS might do when is comes to Titanfall.
---
Always O.G.
#17kyncaniPosted 8/8/2014 6:50:26 PM
shauntennine posted...
TC makes up his own statistics and then slanders someone else for using actual facts because the article isn't from this week.

This is the Xbox One board. Baseless assumptions made from thin air are the norm here.
#18Lefty128kPosted 8/8/2014 7:25:48 PM
zerooo0 posted...
MrSpaM111 posted...
Interesting how you know Titanfall is making a 'healthy profit' when their own devs don't...

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/titanfall-dev-doesn-t-know-and-doesn-t-care-if-the-game-is-making-a-profit/1100-6419037/

Lol it's kind of cOLD in here.

The wheel is old too, doesn't make it irrelevant.
#19SanboxmagicianPosted 8/8/2014 7:33:14 PM
Crytek is a sub par dev studio... they should shut it lol.
#20velvet_hammerPosted 8/8/2014 7:39:08 PM
X1 is a massive disappointment to many

More news at 11
---
People that approve of this video 10 & counting!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEPtCLAubaw