Bungie: Destiny Xbox One Is Not "Dumbed Down" Compared To PS4

#11lunaticcorePosted 8/8/2014 7:06:43 AM
SupaflyGibson posted...
Do people forget this is cross gen?

People absolutely forget that this is cross gen.
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
#12Exodus_PrimePosted 8/8/2014 7:18:44 AM
But they told me Xbox One couldn't do 1080P, and that RYSE was holding inFamous back in graphics, and that the Xbone was holding back the graphics of Destiny on the PS4. Why would my fellow gamers lie to me that way =/

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#13quincy2000aPosted 8/8/2014 7:19:54 AM
BeefEaster posted...
so the game was just held back by the devs then?

did they not feel like taking advantage of the ps4's superior hardware?

lame

This is my concern, that they would hobble one version so other versions might not look so bad.
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
#14crucialPosted 8/8/2014 7:34:50 AM
It's a last gen game so no surprise here,it could look better on both PS4/X1 imo,game does not look that great,it looks good don't get me wrong just not next gen looking,but Bungie did do the right thing since pre orders across the board are looking really good,even the 360 version is set to sell well over a million copy's which is great,game is going to sell around 10 million by years end,5 million on PS4,3 million on X1 and the rest on 360 and a few on PS3.
#15LEGEND_725Posted 8/8/2014 7:36:49 AM
Tajaz2426 posted...
I don't think it addressed much, it said they are trying to make the game equal and they still haven't got the X1 to their 1080p area they want it.

They already released 1080p gameplay footage.

crucial posted...
It's a last gen game so no surprise here,it could look better on both PS4/X1 imo,game does not look that great,it looks good don't get me wrong just not next gen looking,but Bungie did do the right thing since pre orders across the board are looking really good,even the 360 version is set to sell well over a million copy's which is great,game is going to sell around 10 million by years end,5 million on PS4,3 million on X1 and the rest on 360 and a few on PS3.

The environments and skyboxes look pretty damn good. What game right now looks better? Ryse is about it.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#16EllesarienPosted 8/8/2014 7:37:01 AM
Be interesting how FOXSOLID takes this......
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#17lninjasoniclPosted 8/8/2014 9:45:15 AM
PS4 IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII VS IIIIII____ X1

(O'.')-O__________ Q('.'Q)
---
Colonel Sandurz: Are we being too literal?
Dark Helmet: No you fool, we're following orders. We were told to comb the desert so we're combing it.
#18CapnStankyPosted 8/8/2014 9:47:47 AM
Poor Sony fanboys. Always in need of reassurance and then Bungie comes along and tears their hearts out. lulz
#19SculptorOvFleshPosted 8/8/2014 9:50:31 AM
Better blame the Xbox One for holding LB3 back from hitting 1080p/60fps too.
#20AzaneAzerPosted 8/8/2014 9:51:44 AM
they actually said they're working hard to try and bring the xbone version upto the ps4... meaning its a lot of extra work.