Bungie: Destiny Xbox One Is Not "Dumbed Down" Compared To PS4

#21youngskillzPosted 8/8/2014 10:53:50 AM
DF will be the judge of that.
---
Metal Bands -- Remaining Chaos, Ghoulchapel, Walking Across Jupiter, Widek, Deals Death, Mors Principium Est, Cantabile Wind, Fractal Gates, Destinity.
#22fpsfreak23Posted 8/8/2014 11:01:08 AM
youngskillz posted...

DF can go to hell for promoting this atrocious fanboy war about graphics.
---
"I'm Torgue, and I am here to ask you one question, and one question only: EXPLOSIONS?"
#23Viet0nePosted 8/8/2014 11:09:22 AM
fpsfreak23 posted...
youngskillz posted...

Blame the 360 fanboys for making resolution and graphics comparisons relevant when they were even less distinguishable. DF exists because of the people who were willing to buy the 360 version of games because of the minor difference.

Because of that, the significant differences between the PS4 and Xbox One are just that more influential.
---
Currently Playing: FFXIV ARR, FFXHD, Spelunky, Dead Rising 3, Destiny
PSN/XBL : VietOne
#24SculptorOvFleshPosted 8/8/2014 11:11:49 AM
Viet0ne posted...
fpsfreak23 posted...
youngskillz posted...

Blame the 360 fanboys for making resolution and graphics comparisons relevant when they were even less distinguishable. DF exists because of the people who were willing to buy the 360 version of games because of the minor difference.

Because of that, the significant differences between the PS4 and Xbox One are just that more influential.

Minor? Really? GTA V made my eyes bleed on Ps3. 360 wasn't great, but damn.
#25ChiliPupPosted 8/8/2014 11:16:56 AM
CapnStanky posted...
Poor Sony fanboys. Always in need of reassurance and then Bungie comes along and tears their hearts out. lulz

Are we talking about the same Bungie that was XBox exclusive for so long, and then ran to Sony to release games on Playstation? omg Stanky, I like you and all, but that was just an awful attempt.
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#26imjustdatnicePosted 8/8/2014 11:23:02 AM
Bungie has confirmed that Destiny will run in 1080p on PS4, but the Xbox One's resolution is still not finalized. However, Bungie is hopeful that it can reach 1080p, thanks in part to the June Xbox One SDK that boosts console GPU power.

From the link itself.
---
Now Playing: Dragon's Dogma (DA), Payday 2 (PS3), Tales of Symphonia Chronicles HD, Watchdogs(PS4), TLOU Remastered
GT:VernalTomcat76 PSN:PhillyAces
#27ZeroShot101Posted 8/8/2014 11:29:02 AM
Juzten76 posted...
I'm looking forward to those 4k 120fps exclusives on the PS4.

Too bad the hardware in the ps4 can't pull that off compared to hardware that PC has now these consoles are underpowered by a long shot