Metro Redux or Destiny having some second thoughts on Destiny after the beta

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Metro Redux or Destiny having some second thoughts on Destiny after the beta
2 years ago#11
cheezedadada posted...
All I can say is that the Metro series kicks ass. Anyone who is a fan of single player, story-driven and atmospheric FPS games should def check it out. You said you have more of a PvP preference, but the change of pace could definitely be nice.

Yea I love PvP, but my launch games I got with the X1 was BF4, AC4, and now have Titanfall. ACIV is a great break from BF4 and Titanfall but sadly it's not my favorite genre which is the FPS genre. Thankfully Metro just seems right at home for me.
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
2 years ago#12
Metro. Two games for less than Destiny, seems like an easy choice.
Look, Mama! I'm on GameFAQs!
2 years ago#13
both metro games are around 10hours each plus another 6-8hours in dlc. If you like atmospheric shooters then this is a good one.
Currently playing: Divinity Original Sin - Divine Divinity - The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Metro Redux or Destiny having some second thoughts on Destiny after the beta

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived