The Xbox One would be a decent buy if was $350 bundled with a game

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Xbox One would be a decent buy if was $350 bundled with a game
11 months ago#1
I think the free game and $50 price advantage over the PS4 would make it on par with the console and somewhat make up for the resolution and graphical disparities and other shortcomings like the long game installs.

So how could consumers complain when they'd be getting a free game and paying less for the weaker console?
---
PSVita & 3DS
11 months ago#2
PhaseBlack topic.
---
PSN: Iquan_5 XBL: VASH Iquan
Hey...would you say I became a hero?
11 months ago#3
I wish my pot pie would hurry up. I'm starving.
---
Currently Playing: Wolfenstien and Lego Marvel Super Heros.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
11 months ago#4
PhaseBlack posted...
I think the free game and $50 price advantage over the PS4 would make it on par with the console and somewhat make up for the resolution and graphical disparities and other shortcomings like the long game installs.

So how could consumers complain when they'd be getting a free game and paying less for the weaker console?

Only people that do the majority of the complaining are people that do not own the console. The only "consumers" that are these very boards that cried for a price drop and un-bundling of Kinect (and got BOTH) are people that don't own the console. Now these same guys are crying for yet another price drop and a free game and still won't own the console.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
11 months ago#5
Trolling or not, I agree. Microsoft has the money, if they want to gain ground they have to take some losses since the PS4 is just too successful to take on at the same price
---
I am the son and the heir,
Of a shyness that is criminally vulgar
11 months ago#6
I got a Xbox One for $320 with Kinect - which is useless - and a game.

I'm just not using it since the PS4 gets better and cheaper games.
11 months ago#7
Stop being poor TC.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
11 months ago#8
Twelve pounds and a Gregg's Steak Bake thrown in would also be a bargain, but I live in the real world, where I don't dance upon Candyfloss clouds and get foot massages by elfin maids.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
11 months ago#9
There's a limited edition white Xbox One bundled with Sunset Overdrive for $399.99. Pretty good deal, essentially you get the game for free. No Kinect included though. Really though, as far as newly launched systems go, this is as cheap as they come this early in the game.
11 months ago#10
I'm waiting for a Halo 5 X1 or X1 bundled with Halo 5. Only game I want enough to buy the console for that has been shown so far, across all consoles.
---
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/daeoc Focus is on JRPGs, but I play every genre.
3DS FC - 1564-4377-1284, NNID: Daeock
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Xbox One would be a decent buy if was $350 bundled with a game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived