XB Oners, why is the XB One doing so poorly?

#11Puckswack12Posted 8/8/2014 9:57:07 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#12ChiliPupPosted 8/8/2014 9:57:54 AM
Puckswack12 posted...
Reality is harsh

Lol, so is ignorance :)
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#13DudeBox36OPosted 8/8/2014 10:00:40 AM
blaze9990 posted...
?

Just wait until sunset overdrive and more FPShooters come out. We are going to crush Sony!!!
---
Now playing:Call of Duty Ghost & Madden 25. Team Green! I don't care about 1080P or better specs! I just want to grab a Mountain Dew, my Xbox and Shoot s***
#14SubSeenixPosted 8/8/2014 10:02:01 AM
UltraCiggy posted...
From what I have seen it is selling better than what the 360 did during the same time period. Find it funny how its believed to be doing poorly when the console is actually selling pretty good.

Now PS4 is beating it in sales, but that doesn't mean a failure. If that was true then the PS3 would have been a major failure.

No it doesn't

The good Launch Numbers fake the whole thing.
Look at the numbers after that > Total garbage and thats the truth

While the PS4 is holding a high constant base the X1 even after a pricecut is doing bad...even worse than the WiiU.

Last week
PS4 > 182 000
WiiU > 60 000
X1 > 50 000

PS4 is a beast.
Why does the X1 so bad?
Cause it is a worse PS4 and why getting a worse PS4 if you can get the real thing?Especially if it was cheaper and at the same price now.
You expect the ripoff to be cheaper - It does everything worse and has nothing to offer and looks like bad future investment and they want it to sell at the same price?Yeah lol good luck with that.

Europes base is 5:1 for the PS4
Last week it was 8:1

This will keep growing and growing

Don't get fooled by the launch numbers or whatever the 360 did.
Without advantages and if Sony does everything right a Xbox will NEVER have a single moment of a chance against a Playstation.
It won't do a miracle thing like the PS3 cause the Xbox isn't a globally loved product as the Playstation Brand.

Playstation will always be superior than anything else.
You have to enter a market that the Playstation doesn't cover and do this at the right time like the Wii for example did last gen.
Trying to defeat a perfectly developed console while releasing at the same time for a higher price and after a price cut with a nearly identical console which does everything worse is just stupid.
#15elcapoPosted 8/8/2014 10:03:42 AM
ht02135 posted...
1>weak hardware 720p
2>small internal hdd
3>more expensive than ps4, i start seeing ps4 $349
4>flip flop greedy microsoft that will 180 screw gamers anytime

Could you point me in the direction of a PS4 for $349? I'm actually on the verge of buying one and if I could get it for $50 less that would be sweet!
#16IzunaDrop1990Posted 8/8/2014 10:03:54 AM
Consoles shouldn't be against each other. All consoles have there great games and pro's and cons. We should be supporting the good games from all formats not the company that makes them.
It's depressing to see fan boys blindly follow a console because of more memory or better graphics as if thats what make great games
---
Perhaps...I am a ghost?
Zelda, greatest franchise bar none.
#17Shik_stickPosted 8/8/2014 10:04:03 AM
Sith Jedi posted...
ht02135 posted...
1>weak hardware 720p
2>small internal hdd

Those 4 points are 95% of the troll topics on this board in a nutshell. They're also completely wrong/skewed.

Actually...

Xbox One is a lot weaker. FACT.
SMaller internal HDD....uh...i don't know? lol
It WAS more Expensive and i too, have seen a lot of local area starting the PS4 below $399.
yes, Microsoft is truly to blame for all of the things wrong with the system. they have shown how greedy and anti-consumer they are and that they are just a flat out, terrible company.

So no, not really skewed or wrong. not even troll complaints.

Fact of the matter is that the Xbox One has been a disaster since it was revealed last year. It's STARTING to become a decent product but it's too late and most people think th e same way. Not many of us wanted an all in one media device(which the system failed at being) and everything the Xbox One does for games, PS4 does a lot better, So what's the point of owning an Xbox one...?

Well, there really is no point right now.
---
Teach me about bozongas!-Jude Mathis
Best game of 2013 , The Last of Us. Sony is on point!
#18Megamushroom666Posted 8/8/2014 10:15:29 AM
Cause the PS4 is $399
---
'Deep into that darkness peering...'
Snackeroo.com
#19Juzten76Posted 8/8/2014 10:17:56 AM
ht02135 posted...
1>weak hardware 720p
2>small internal hdd

You sound incredibly ignorant, ill informed, and out of touch with reality?

Do you even game?
---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot
#20Juzten76Posted 8/8/2014 10:18:57 AM
rafa0506 posted...
second fastest selling console on history.

---
"demoes are dumb anyway. just buy the game. solves that." - The Village Idiot