XB Oners, why is the XB One doing so poorly?

#21Sith JediPosted 8/8/2014 9:52:02 AM
Shik_stick posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
ht02135 posted...
1>weak hardware 720p
2>small internal hdd
3>more expensive than ps4, i start seeing ps4 $349
4>flip flop greedy microsoft that will 180 screw gamers anytime

Those 4 points are 95% of the troll topics on this board in a nutshell. They're also completely wrong/skewed.

Actually...

Xbox One is a lot weaker. FACT.
SMaller internal HDD....uh...i don't know? lol
It WAS more Expensive and i too, have seen a lot of local area starting the PS4 below $399.
yes, Microsoft is truly to blame for all of the things wrong with the system. they have shown how greedy and anti-consumer they are and that they are just a flat out, terrible company.

So no, not really skewed or wrong. not even troll complaints.

Fact of the matter is that the Xbox One has been a disaster since it was revealed last year. It's STARTING to become a decent product but it's too late and most people think th e same way. Not many of us wanted an all in one media device(which the system failed at being) and everything the Xbox One does for games, PS4 does a lot better, So what's the point of owning an Xbox one...?

Well, there really is no point right now.

I'll keep it abridged.

1. Weaker hardware yes but very few games are 720p. - Skewed
2. Compared to what? It's tied on HDD size for consoles - Wrong
3. It's the same MSRP as the PS4. Even if you count sales, both consoles regularly drop to $350. - Wrong
4. All of the 180s were consumer requested, I don't see how that screws the consumer. - Skewed
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#22SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/8/2014 9:52:03 AM
Shik_stick posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
ht02135 posted...
1>weak hardware 720p
2>small internal hdd
3>more expensive than ps4, i start seeing ps4 $349
4>flip flop greedy microsoft that will 180 screw gamers anytime

Those 4 points are 95% of the troll topics on this board in a nutshell. They're also completely wrong/skewed.

Actually...

Xbox One is a lot weaker. FACT.
SMaller internal HDD....uh...i don't know? lol
It WAS more Expensive and i too, have seen a lot of local area starting the PS4 below $399.
yes, Microsoft is truly to blame for all of the things wrong with the system. they have shown how greedy and anti-consumer they are and that they are just a flat out, terrible company.

So no, not really skewed or wrong. not even troll complaints.

Fact of the matter is that the Xbox One has been a disaster since it was revealed last year. It's STARTING to become a decent product but it's too late and most people think th e same way. Not many of us wanted an all in one media device(which the system failed at being) and everything the Xbox One does for games, PS4 does a lot better, So what's the point of owning an Xbox one...?

Well, there really is no point right now.

Such a fanboy post lol.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#23SageOfChaosPosted 8/8/2014 9:58:59 AM
blk911 posted...
Dreamcast 2

The Dreamcast had my all time favorite game PSO...

So if the XB1 is DC2, does that mean we get PSO2?

hehe, but seriously PSO2 wasn't that good >_<
---
Bananas, bananas... and bananas
#24tubb311Posted 8/8/2014 10:00:28 AM
Just because the PS4 is selling better doesn't mean the xbox one is doing poorly. dumb logic.
---
GT: DonShetland
#25Matt_256Posted 8/8/2014 10:06:40 AM
tubb311 posted...
Just because the PS4 is selling better doesn't mean the xbox one is doing poorly. dumb logic.

Yep. Xbox One is actually doing really well in sales but just not compared to the PS4 so it looks worse than it actually is. The PS4 is just absolutely killing in that department, I think they surpassed everyones expectations. I thought that the PS4 would get the early lead because of the E3 mess and the main fact that the PS4 was $100 cheaper at launch but In ever expected it to gain this much ground over the Xbox One this early.. I thought it would have been a little closer.
#26cmincPosted 8/8/2014 10:31:36 AM
Its amazing to me that so many of you that claim sony won last gen because of what happened at the tail end of the race are also claiming that the xbox cant do the same thing this gen.

360 had all the momentum until the last couple years. Sony has it all right now and has nowhere to go but down AND theres not one damn game worth a crap coming exclusively to ps4 the rest of this year.

Next year has the order, which will suck. Bloodborne, which shouldnt and another uncharted that will probably make 2 look like that much more of a fluke.

Beyond that its indies that will either end up on pc or get ported, third party games that will be just as awesome on xb1 and the hope that the next god of war manages to be special because the rest of sonys 'heavy hitters' havent been anything of the sort.

I mean, what are you guys trying to prove to yourselves here? If youre arguing better games, or more genres xbox wins. If youre arguing online support, xbox wins. If youre arguing feature sets, wanted or not, xbox wins.

Driving games? Xbox wins.

Shooters? Xbox wins.

Fighting games? Xbox wins.

Sonys's still riding the hype that came with the last minute decision to change their drm policies off the back of the deal with it fallout. Sooner or later people are going to start seeing ps4 for what it actually is. I just pray you fools can handle it.

Last thing this hobby needs is a mass pony suicide.
---
MSI Z87-G45 | I7-4771 Turbo | GTX 770 4GB GDDR5 | Corsair HX 850W |
8GB DDR3 | 1TB 128 MB Cache HD | Windows 8.1 | 360 | XB1 | WII U | 3DS
#27Reece504Posted 8/8/2014 10:34:40 AM
I think they need to do another reveal I talk this coke cola guy into getting one he told me he wasn't because he thought you always have to be online and he asked me if a friend let me borrow a game could I play it I said yes. He thought it was still like that bad reveal I think a lot of people don't know they got rid of all that crap at least the average people.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#28Reece504Posted 8/8/2014 10:40:52 AM
cminc posted...
Its amazing to me that so many of you that claim sony won last gen because of what happened at the tail end of the race are also claiming that the xbox cant do the same thing this gen.

360 had all the momentum until the last couple years. Sony has it all right now and has nowhere to go but down AND theres not one damn game worth a crap coming exclusively to ps4 the rest of this year.

Next year has the order, which will suck. Bloodborne, which shouldnt and another uncharted that will probably make 2 look like that much more of a fluke.

Beyond that its indies that will either end up on pc or get ported, third party games that will be just as awesome on xb1 and the hope that the next god of war manages to be special because the rest of sonys 'heavy hitters' havent been anything of the sort.

I mean, what are you guys trying to prove to yourselves here? If youre arguing better games, or more genres xbox wins. If youre arguing online support, xbox wins. If youre arguing feature sets, wanted or not, xbox wins.

Driving games? Xbox wins.

Shooters? Xbox wins.

Fighting games? Xbox wins.

Sonys's still riding the hype that came with the last minute decision to change their drm policies off the back of the deal with it fallout. Sooner or later people are going to start seeing ps4 for what it actually is. I just pray you fools can handle it.

Last thing this hobby needs is a mass pony suicide.

Also sony themselves said they won't be getting a lot of AAA titles instead more indies.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#29ChiliPupPosted 8/8/2014 10:46:18 AM
cminc posted...
Sooner or later people are going to start seeing ps4 for what it actually is. I just pray you fools can handle it. Last thing this hobby needs is a mass pony suicide.

Easy, tiger. Some people like their PS4 just fine. Multi-plats are 94% of the games available right now, and all of them run as well as, if not better than, the XBone version. There is room for two consoles at this party lol.
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#30Darkeagle77Posted 8/8/2014 10:51:19 AM
Poorly because it has not sold as many millions as PS4? Really? Is that it?