Microsoft ads: Xbox One will lose to PS4, but at least we're fighting

#11EllesarienPosted 8/8/2014 10:23:15 AM
Gambitbuzzkill posted...
I thought the idea behind the commercial was just because they are getting beat right now doesn't mean they will give up the fight and trying to win. Cause that's how's winning is done.

It is but that doesn't quite fit the TC's agenda so.....
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#12Shik_stickPosted 8/8/2014 10:23:25 AM
I love how Micorsoft continues to say hype phrases like " the best games are on Xbox One" and the like, when most of what they show are multiplats that will be better on PS4, and Sony has ALWAYS had better exclusives....

But hey i guess they can't really say something like "If you can't get a PS4, settle for inferior quality with Xbox one!"
---
Teach me about bozongas!-Jude Mathis
Best game of 2013 , The Last of Us. Sony is on point!
#13TBONE_OGPosted 8/8/2014 10:42:19 AM
So Microsoft may know it's going to lose, but it wants you to know it's going to fight really hard before it does.

That's fine with me. A for effort.
---
Always O.G.
#14embrandedonePosted 8/8/2014 11:02:41 AM
Holy crap!!

Are Gies and Kuchera fired? Why is Polygon being so anti-MS lately, theyre the biggest Xbone defense brigade...
---
PS4 - #thethirstisreal
#15talostheundyingPosted 8/11/2014 5:52:31 PM
Shik_stick posted...
I love how Micorsoft continues to say hype phrases like " the best games are on Xbox One" and the like, when most of what they show are multiplats that will be better on PS4, and Sony has ALWAYS had better exclusives....

But hey i guess they can't really say something like "If you can't get a PS4, settle for inferior quality with Xbox one!"

I have no idea what you're talking about. Microsoft exclusives literally revolutionized gaming in the early 2000's.
---
GT: LrdCheesterBear Handle: LrdCheesterBear / talostheundying
Currently Playing: Lego Hobbit (PS3), Fallout: NV (PC)
#16loafy013Posted 8/11/2014 5:56:06 PM
talostheundying posted...
Shik_stick posted...

I have no idea what you're talking about. Microsoft exclusives literally revolutionized gaming in the early 2000's.

Other than making the Xbox a pew-pew FPS brobox, what else did they revolutionize?
---
The ball is round, the game lasts 90 minutes. That's fact.
Everything else, is theory.
#17talostheundyingPosted 8/11/2014 6:06:25 PM(edited)
loafy013 posted...
Shik_stick posted...

Other than making the Xbox a pew-pew FPS brobox, what else did they revolutionize?

In-game matchmaking and Online Console Networking.

Quick Edit: Bungie are the ones that actually created the system of in game matchmaking but it was for the exclusive Halo franchise, meaning only Microsoft had access to it at the time.
---
GT: LrdCheesterBear Handle: LrdCheesterBear / talostheundying
Currently Playing: Lego Hobbit (PS3), Fallout: NV (PC)
#18Shik_stickPosted 8/11/2014 6:27:02 PM
Shik_stick posted...

Lol no...Halo brought FPS games to consoles, but thats it.
---
Teach me about bozongas!-Jude Mathis
Best game of 2013 , The Last of Us. Sony is on point!
#19Laylow12Posted 8/11/2014 7:43:25 PM
slowdog76 posted...
i got shiiiiiiiiiiiiiils, theyre multiplying....

and I'm loooosing, all control.

But my senses are multiplying, its electrifying!!

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#20VoidBeyondPosted 8/11/2014 7:48:08 PM
Laylow12 posted...
slowdog76 posted...
i got shiiiiiiiiiiiiiils, theyre multiplying....

and I'm loooosing, all control.

But my senses are multiplying, its electrifying!!

PAY ATTENTION TO ME - Laylow12

Every thread I've clicked on, you've been in with some stupid reply. The try hard is just leaking from you right now.
---
GT: CynicalRaptor26//PSN: DuodecimKnight//Steam: Soontowait
FC: 2981-6641-9175//NNID: RaptorCats//Origin: SecondcityTakk