Skyrim Remastered edition

#31Puckswack12Posted 8/8/2014 1:53:44 PM
Sxmfct posted...
The_Hitman_UK posted...
I don't game on PC and never will.

lol

Clearly you entered this thread because skyrim remastered piqued your interest, yet you refuse to play something better than a remastered vanilla skyrim because you don't game on PCs

Stubborn pride right here

or ignorance

I'd say both. With just a touch of stupidity.
---
Yup
#32SlimeSwayzePosted 8/8/2014 1:55:51 PM
Maybe when it was on sale, but not day one. Just out of principle I am not buying HD remasters for single games unless they release for $30 or less. When you look at something like Metro Redux coming out that includes 2 games with significant improvements for $50, it really makes publishers look like a-holes when they release a single game that is basically just the PC version with all the DLC for full price, or even near fill price.

Bottom line is I won't pay more than $30 for a remaster, and in most cases will just rent them.
---
Don't post something you'd be ashamed to show your parents or your children.
#33The_Hitman_UKPosted 8/8/2014 1:59:55 PM
Sxmfct posted...
The_Hitman_UK posted...
I don't game on PC and never will.

lol

Clearly you entered this thread because skyrim remastered piqued your interest, yet you refuse to play something better than a remastered vanilla skyrim because you don't game on PCs

Stubborn pride right here

or ignorance

It doesn't interest me, I have it on 360 and am fine with that. I just entered the topic to read what people were sayiing.
---
Don't care for resolution and solid 30 fps is fine.
worshipping pieces of plastic lol
#34mokmuudPosted 8/8/2014 2:06:30 PM
Only if it had mod support.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#35lightfighterPosted 8/8/2014 2:20:10 PM
Yes. I'm a huge fan of Skyrim. Can't get enough.
#36SparkItUpPosted 8/8/2014 3:22:15 PM
stehv posted...
Hell no. Absolutely not.
#37ComradeRyanPosted 8/8/2014 4:39:13 PM
I would not be interested in a remastered version of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I am just fine with my Xbox 360 copy.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#38jaytheultimatePosted 8/8/2014 4:40:27 PM
You can have it now.... er sort of.

If you have a PC capable of running 7th generation games and head over to nexusmods.com and download a few high-res mods. Job done! You can even play the game with a 360 pad. (Or maybe even an xb1 pad if you can do that yet.)

Otherwise what would be the point? Getting the same game again most of us have played for many hundred hours, just for some la-de-da graphic upgrades? With the PC version you have so many mods that enhance the game. 35k + mods on just the nexus site.

The PC version has spoiled me : P I can't play the vanilla game any more.
---
(X) Northwind Supra - Console and PC gamer
(V) (;,,;) (V) Zoidberg FTW
#39wavvvvesPosted 8/8/2014 4:45:00 PM
We deserve fallout 4, no skyrim port, PLEASE.
Oh on a side note. I didn't like skyrim. Oblivion and morrowind were infinitely better. Though skyrim's AI and combat were better.
#40PoweredMilkManPosted 8/8/2014 5:29:40 PM
I already have the best version on pc
---
X1 GT:Bloodandbourbon Ps4 ID:Bloodandbourbon