Naughty Dog going the way of Insomniac?

#41RexCarsPosted 8/8/2014 1:15:59 PM
aheroafake posted...
RexCars posted...
aheroafake posted...
RexCars posted...
lunchbox2042 posted...
Considering how many employees have left in the last few months, the developer will soon be a shadow of its former self.

Do people actually believe crap like this?

*looks at Infinity Ward*

Yeah, I can believe it.

Whatever you say tiger

What a well thought out rebuttal.

The only problem with your example is that Infinity Ward was dogsh*t compared to ND.
#42aheroafakePosted 8/8/2014 1:24:52 PM
So my example is invalid just because you aren't too fond of IW? This isn't even a debate now on your part; now you're just trolling lol.
---
| Undead Soldier | Undead Army | Undead Hollywood |
| Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man | www.youtube.com/capatanaznman |
#43tobydammitPosted 8/8/2014 1:25:56 PM
allensdiner posted...
tobydammit posted...
allensdiner posted...
the xbox1 has already received the support of insomniac, a former sony ally. naughty dog could go the same way. this review makes subtle hints about the possibility of a multi platform release of future installments of tlou.

Just read the review, those "hints" must be so subtle that they are, in fact, non-existent. Where are the hints, buddy?

oh they are there. did everyone read the review? read it again, its there.

Come on, man. Give me one of the hints. I keep looking and I can't find them.
#44RybalPosted 8/8/2014 1:36:03 PM
tobydammit posted...
allensdiner posted...
tobydammit posted...
allensdiner posted...
the xbox1 has already received the support of insomniac, a former sony ally. naughty dog could go the same way. this review makes subtle hints about the possibility of a multi platform release of future installments of tlou.

Just read the review, those "hints" must be so subtle that they are, in fact, non-existent. Where are the hints, buddy?

oh they are there. did everyone read the review? read it again, its there.

Come on, man. Give me one of the hints. I keep looking and I can't find them.

That's because he's imagining them.
---
I HATE seeing incorrect information, regardless of whether it is my preferred system.
PSN: Rybal_81
#45Mindwipe77Posted 8/8/2014 1:39:02 PM
lol will never happen, so stop dreaming, are you guys so desperate over here you come down to this level? Actually hoping to steal sony games? Besides Insomniac is STILL a sony ally and will continue to make sony games as well
---
Xbox has the worst fanboys in all of gaming
"All the significant breakthroughs were breaks with old ways of thinking."
#46hak145Posted 8/8/2014 1:42:35 PM
allensdiner posted...

http://www.egmnow.com/articles/reviews/egm-review-the-last-of-us-remastered/

i cant imagine it actually happening but it would be huge if it did.

You got that from a review of a game? Yeesh something tells me this was purely reactionary meant as a counter weight to the xbox one losing exclusives topics,
---
Gamertag XL: CRAZYjump, PSN: CRAZIERjump
Winner: Dark Souls.....2, Honorable Mentions: Fallout 3, Gears of War, Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, Bioshock
#47RexCarsPosted 8/8/2014 1:49:49 PM
aheroafake posted...
So my example is invalid just because you aren't too fond of IW? This isn't even a debate now on your part; now you're just trolling lol.

They're objectively not as good. People praise modern warfare way more than they should. It was a fun game but not amazing. Every game ND has pumped out since Uncharted has been great. This is pretty widely accepted now. I almost never played on PS3. I mostly used 360. But the blindness of some people over the Xbox One/PS4 war is staggering. PS4 is simply the better device to play on at the moment. Maybe XOne can make some really fabulous games in the near future but that remains to be seen. Desperate debates about Naughty Dog moving are just ludicrous, though.
#48EnclavePosted 8/8/2014 1:57:24 PM
Sony apparently gives their 1st party studios a TON of freedom in what they make. Microsoft on the other hand based on what we've heard do not.

I find it hard to believe that enough of Naughty Dog would leave to render the studio simply a shadow of it's former self. Developers like having the freedom to make the games they want to make.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#49Jiggy101011Posted 8/8/2014 2:00:34 PM
aheroafake posted...
RexCars posted...
aheroafake posted...
RexCars posted...
lunchbox2042 posted...
Considering how many employees have left in the last few months, the developer will soon be a shadow of its former self.

Do people actually believe crap like this?

*looks at Infinity Ward*

Yeah, I can believe it.

Whatever you say tiger

What a well thought out rebuttal.

I'm a bit weirded out that he called you tiger....
---
Gamertag: F1RE v2 PSN ID: F1REx
Currently Playing: Max Payne 3, The Last Of Us, Assassins Creed IV
#50EnclavePosted 8/8/2014 2:15:53 PM
Jiggy101011 posted...
I'm a bit weirded out that he called you tiger....

Yeah, I have a friend who calls people that. I had to tell him to stop calling me tiger.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.