Any reason to get an Xbox One over the PS4?

#11SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/8/2014 11:52:56 AM
Live is better than psn because of dedicated servers for every game. Controller is better for shooters. Killer Instinct is great, Halo, Forza, Sunset, Scalebound, Project Spark, Quantum Break...

Yep can't think why anyone would want this system.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#12blk911Posted 8/8/2014 11:53:20 AM
Megamushroom666 posted...
Kinect

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
#13FPS_hitmanPosted 8/8/2014 12:14:27 PM
SupaflyGibson posted...
Live is better than psn because of dedicated servers for every game. Controller is better for shooters. Killer Instinct is great, Halo, Forza, Sunset, Scalebound, Project Spark, Quantum Break...

this is a lie. MS may use the servers for first party games but stuff like COD and battlefield all play on the same servers as ps4.

Controller is opinion and most review sites picked the ds4.

Lastly would anyone pick those few "exclusives" over Sony's studios who's track record shows they will blow MS out of the water as usual. Also they support their system past 3 years unlike MS
#14kennyynnooPosted 8/8/2014 12:17:18 PM
FPS_hitman posted...
SupaflyGibson posted...

this is a lie. MS may use the servers for first party games but stuff like COD and battlefield all play on the same servers as ps4.

Lastly would anyone pick those few "exclusives" over Sony's studios who's track record shows they will blow MS out of the water as usual. Also they support their system past 3 years unlike MS

MS makes better racing now, I grew up on gran Turismo but last gen it was embarrassingly terrible. Worst of all they're thinking of doing a prologue again next.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#15regs8376Posted 8/8/2014 12:17:27 PM
Dont forget live on the xbox one has been down considerably more/having more issues than PSN on the ps4.
#16SupaflyGibsonPosted 8/8/2014 12:34:28 PM
FPS_hitman posted...
SupaflyGibson posted...

Source?

Source?

To answer your last post, yes. Many people have and will. Please sound more like a fanboy.
---
gt: For Spartaa
#17Namord1Posted 8/9/2014 10:25:46 PM
Do you own a 360? Do you have a gamertag? If so, get a XB1 and (get this) when you're ready to use your new box... Your gamertag follows! All those achievements, are there (and gamerscore) I'm not so sure about the avatars.

Can PS4 do that?
---
"BRING IT!" - Marcus Fenix
#18schmittay87Posted 8/9/2014 11:02:37 PM
Namord1 posted...
Do you own a 360? Do you have a gamertag? If so, get a XB1 and (get this) when you're ready to use your new box... Your gamertag follows! All those achievements, are there (and gamerscore) I'm not so sure about the avatars.

Can PS4 do that?

Yes.
#19Garage_ManPosted 8/9/2014 11:15:30 PM
Namord1 posted...

Can PS4 do that?

Duh. I can even earn PS3 trophies on my ps4.
#20SunDevil77Posted 8/9/2014 11:21:56 PM
Games.
---
My teeth are swords, my claws are spears, my wings are a hurricane!
3DS FC: 0748 2141 3539