I despise getting killed by jump shotters on Call of Duty

#11Viper187666Posted 8/8/2014 4:30:16 PM
This is why I can't stand to play SWAT on Halo Reach. You just constantly run into idiots that think jumping is skill. It gets old, fast. I remember I got a bunch of people into a custom SWAT match one time and disabled jumping. You should've heard the whining from the bumper jumpers.
---
Xbox One dis-Kinected 6/9/14. Let that be a lesson to people. Vote with your wallet.
http://viper.shadowflareindustries.com/images/myroom/DSCN0220.JPG
#12Foxx3kPosted 8/8/2014 4:31:53 PM
Viper187666 posted...
This is why I can't stand to play SWAT on Halo Reach. You just constantly run into idiots that think jumping is skill. It gets old, fast. I remember I got a bunch of people into a custom SWAT match one time and disabled jumping. You should've heard the whining from the bumper jumpers.

but jumping puts you at a huge disadvantage

you know their trajectory they can't change it

you should be able to kill them easily
---
[LanParty nF4 Ultra-D] [AMD64 3700+ San Diego] [2x 1gb Corsair XMS 3-3-3-8] [2x 250gb Barracuda] [Soundblaster Audigy 2 ZS] [X850XTPE]
#13joejoebagginPosted 8/8/2014 4:51:23 PM
ill take jump shooting hip firing over drop shotters anyday. i am HAPPY that destiny wont have prone for this very reason.
---
GT = joejoebaggin
#14chedibang1994Posted 8/8/2014 5:21:26 PM
Time to put my troll mask on
---
Sony for the gamers!!!! More fun on xbox one!!!! Wii u!!!! The devil is a lie!!!! By Ricky Rosay
#15pnut3844Posted 8/8/2014 5:23:47 PM
It doesn't matter to me if you jump or crouch or whatever. If you come up against me you're getting lit up.
---
A good game is a good game, regardless of system, res, framerate, and sales. Same goes for systems.
#16hsu_reddie09Posted 8/8/2014 6:19:40 PM
Woah wait, you're telling me there is a jump and a shoot button and people use them together to kill you? That's seriously out of this world.
#17glenrich9908Posted 8/8/2014 6:21:23 PM
hsu i think what he means is people jumping out of buildings and shooting someone on ground yeah its aggravating considering the fact on timing your sol unless they mess it up
#18Cornbread4lifePosted 8/8/2014 6:24:05 PM
You can't compare jumping in CoD to jumping in Halo. In CoD, it's good defense. Why not try to make it harder for people to shoot you in the head? But in Halo, it makes you a slo-mo moving target that can't change direction, and it's even worse in swat.
---
GT/PSN: Cornbread4life
#19glenrich9908Posted 8/8/2014 6:35:35 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
You can't compare jumping in CoD to jumping in Halo. In CoD, it's good defense. Why not try to make it harder for people to shoot you in the head? But in Halo, it makes you a slo-mo moving target that can't change direction, and it's even worse in swat.

i have jumped in that sense sometimes when im on it sometimes i get smoked like a turkey though
#20Cornbread4lifePosted 8/8/2014 6:38:05 PM
glenrich9908 posted...
Cornbread4life posted...

i have jumped in that sense sometimes when im on it sometimes i get smoked like a turkey though

I get wrecked when I forget to not jump in halo. Usually happens after switching back to halo from CoD. But I barely play either of those anymore...
---
GT/PSN: Cornbread4life