So how many games that are "console exclusive" can you name are on the xbox one?

#1Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/8/2014 2:10:57 PM
The term comes up so eerily often. But the only game that I can think of that is on the 8th gen that can be considered console exclusive is Destiny.
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#2WarsuhPosted 8/8/2014 2:13:00 PM
I don't really care. But grats on starting a new argument. World definitely needs more people like you. :-/
#3Cosmic_Diabetic(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2014 2:15:11 PM
Warsuh posted...
I don't really care. But grats on starting a new argument. World definitely needs more people like you. :-/

I'm glad someone appreciates all the sacrifices I make around here
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#4duericPosted 8/8/2014 2:16:28 PM
Let's make this fun.

Xbone exclusives, over/under, TC ex girlfriends.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#5TBONE_OGPosted 8/8/2014 2:23:17 PM
Cannot divide by zero.
---
Always O.G.
#6duericPosted 8/8/2014 2:24:11 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
Cannot divide by zero.

So over?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#7TBONE_OGPosted 8/8/2014 2:25:54 PM
dueric posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
Cannot divide by zero.

So over?

Well... if I carry the 2, times the 5...

Yup. Zero.
---
Always O.G.
#8Exodus_PrimePosted 8/8/2014 2:33:57 PM
Way to go guys, now you got this guy making topics. Freakin Xbone board man is too easy of a target.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#9leatheljPosted 8/8/2014 2:35:14 PM
All of them are console exclusive you can't play dr3 on ps4/wii or Titan fall, or ryse or forza, or crimson dragon etc etc. I'm sure your referring to the PC thing but PC is not a console.
---
Every one has there own opinions unless theirs is stupid.
#10duericPosted 8/8/2014 2:37:59 PM
TBONE_OG posted...
dueric posted...
TBONE_OG posted...
Cannot divide by zero.

So over?

Well... if I carry the 2, times the 5...

Yup. Zero.

Not a gambler I see?

Here's how this works. We take the number of Xbone exclusives and then guess as to whether it's more than (over) or less than (under) TC's number of ex girlfriends.
---