So how many games that are "console exclusive" can you name are on the xbox one?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So how many games that are "console exclusive" can you name are on the xbox one?

User Info: Lord_Serpentor

Lord_Serpentor
2 years ago#11
leathelj posted...
All of them are console exclusive you can't play dr3 on ps4/wii or Titan fall, or ryse or forza, or crimson dragon etc etc. I'm sure your referring to the PC thing but PC is not a console.

This is true. That is all.
Official CAGN Moon Knight
PSN: LordSerpentor XBL:Serpentor10

User Info: imjustdatnice

imjustdatnice
2 years ago#12
leathelj posted...
All of them are console exclusive you can't play dr3 on ps4/wii or Titan fall, or ryse or forza, or crimson dragon etc etc. I'm sure your referring to the PC thing but PC is not a console.

But the term console exclusive means something that's exclusive to consoles. If it's on PC than it can't be exclusive to consoles because PC isn't a console like u said.
Now Playing: Dragon's Dogma (DA), Payday 2 (PS3), Tales of Symphonia Chronicles HD, Watchdogs(PS4), TLOU Remastered
GT:VernalTomcat76 PSN:PhillyAces

User Info: Cosmic_Diabetic

Cosmic_Diabetic
2 years ago#13
leathelj posted...

so then none of those are? excluding Forza and crimson dragon those are exclusive to consoles
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. So how many games that are "console exclusive" can you name are on the xbox one?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived