So how many games that are "console exclusive" can you name are on the xbox one?

#11Lord_SerpentorPosted 8/8/2014 1:42:53 PM
leathelj posted...
All of them are console exclusive you can't play dr3 on ps4/wii or Titan fall, or ryse or forza, or crimson dragon etc etc. I'm sure your referring to the PC thing but PC is not a console.

This is true. That is all.
---
Official CAGN Moon Knight
PSN: LordSerpentor XBL:Serpentor10
#12imjustdatnicePosted 8/8/2014 2:08:26 PM
leathelj posted...
All of them are console exclusive you can't play dr3 on ps4/wii or Titan fall, or ryse or forza, or crimson dragon etc etc. I'm sure your referring to the PC thing but PC is not a console.

But the term console exclusive means something that's exclusive to consoles. If it's on PC than it can't be exclusive to consoles because PC isn't a console like u said.
---
Now Playing: Dragon's Dogma (DA), Payday 2 (PS3), Tales of Symphonia Chronicles HD, Watchdogs(PS4), TLOU Remastered
GT:VernalTomcat76 PSN:PhillyAces
#13Cosmic_Diabetic(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2014 2:11:52 PM
leathelj posted...

so then none of those are? excluding Forza and crimson dragon those are exclusive to consoles
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."