Windows IS Microsoft

#1PangLaPosted 8/8/2014 1:16:18 PM
Ryse is only headed to Windows PC. Don't people realize by now that Microsoft owns Windows? And even if it was coming out to Macs and Linux, the majority of PC gamers have Windows as their operating system, so Microsoft makes a lot of money on it. This is like the equivalent of Sony putting a game on both PS3 and PS4, it's still a Sony exclusive. PC is basically Microsoft's second "console", when are people going to realize that?
#2duericPosted 8/8/2014 1:17:53 PM
None of this matters.

Everybody here thinks they're the smartest person on the internet, and yet, they always miss the obvious.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#3Futureops-Posted 8/8/2014 1:18:21 PM
^ THIS IS WHAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL!
---
_______()>===<()______........._______I_
[__]//P[__]======^^^^^^-----------------^^----J
#4ChiliPupPosted 8/8/2014 1:18:46 PM
dueric posted...
None of this matters.

Everybody here thinks they're the smartest person on the internet, and yet, they always miss the obvious.

What do you feel is "the obvious", dueric?
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#5TBONE_OGPosted 8/8/2014 1:21:39 PM(edited)
This topic is going to go over very well. I know it will.
---
Always O.G.
#6duericPosted 8/8/2014 1:21:17 PM
ChiliPup posted...
dueric posted...
None of this matters.

See.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#7mokmuudPosted 8/8/2014 1:21:53 PM
PangLa posted...
Ryse is only headed to Windows PC. Don't people realize by now that Microsoft owns Windows? And even if it was coming out to Macs and Linux, the majority of PC gamers have Windows as their operating system, so Microsoft makes a lot of money on it. This is like the equivalent of Sony putting a game on both PS3 and PS4, it's still a Sony exclusive. PC is basically Microsoft's second "console", when are people going to realize that?

http://venturebeat.com/2014/03/11/steamos-gets-a-powerful-new-weapon-ryse-son-of-rome-developer-adds-linux-support-to-its-graphics-engine/

Don't bet on it.
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#8Bryant187Posted 8/8/2014 1:22:56 PM
It's obvious what they're doing. Game isn't making enough money on one so let's add it to another one of our products and try and make more off of it. It's a good business strategy, and they all do it.
---
Gamertag - ChaoticBryant
If you don't like the things I say or do, please don't blame me. Blame your parents for raising a pansy.
#9ChiliPupPosted 8/8/2014 1:23:28 PM
dueric posted...
ChiliPup posted...
dueric posted...
None of this matters.

See.

I know what I think is obvious... I'm asking you what you think is obvious. Anything at all?
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#10WarsuhPosted 8/8/2014 1:25:28 PM
Guys its going to go to linux also. They control 1.8% of all operating systems. So its not Microsoft exclusive, but we could say its 99% Microsoft exclusive right?