Windows IS Microsoft

#11rusty12000Posted 8/8/2014 1:26:47 PM
They really should just release Xbox one OS on PC, Probably sell more games that way.
---
Everything EA contributed to gamers around the world in one youtube clip
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBoesEFWZnM
#12TBONE_OGPosted 8/8/2014 1:30:50 PM
rusty12000 posted...
They really should just release Xbox one OS on PC, Probably sell more games that way.

Or MS partners with Steam.
---
Always O.G.
#13xacebopPosted 8/8/2014 1:31:26 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14ThePaleRiderpPosted 8/8/2014 1:31:39 PM
PangLa posted...
Ryse is only headed to Windows PC. Don't people realize by now that Microsoft owns Windows? And even if it was coming out to Macs and Linux, the majority of PC gamers have Windows as their operating system, so Microsoft makes a lot of money on it. This is like the equivalent of Sony putting a game on both PS3 and PS4, it's still a Sony exclusive. PC is basically Microsoft's second "console", when are people going to realize that?

Microsoft would only make money if it were a game they developed like Halo. If Microsoft saw money from PC gaming then odds are they wouldn't even have an Xbox division.

If we count the OS then does the Dreamcast count as Microsoft as well? The Dreamcast ran an optimized version of Windows CE developed by Microsoft so are dreamcast games Microsoft exclusives too?
---
Valar morghulis
#15duericPosted 8/8/2014 1:33:05 PM
ChiliPup posted...
dueric posted...
ChiliPup posted...
dueric posted...
None of this matters.

Everybody here thinks they're the smartest person on the internet, and yet, they always miss the obvious.

What do you feel is "the obvious", dueric?

See.

I know what I think is obvious... I'm asking you what you think is obvious. Anything at all?

So you only think you know what's obvious? Makes sense.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#16xacebopPosted 8/8/2014 1:34:25 PM
Basically what we have here is xbros reassuring themselves that they have exclusives despite not knowing what the word means
#17duericPosted 8/8/2014 1:35:45 PM
xacebop posted...
Basically what we have here is xbros reassuring themselves that they have exclusives despite not knowing what the word means

Insecurity. The hallmark of the internet.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#18ChiliPupPosted 8/8/2014 1:39:42 PM
dueric posted...

Ha! Touche. But I have been disappointed/surprised by things I "knew" were obvious, a few too many times. I have learned to keep my mind open. So yes, I "think" some things are obvious. But on most counts, I will draw the line just short of knowing them for a fact.

So... dueric... what do you feel/know is obvious?
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#19Darkeagle77Posted 8/8/2014 1:46:57 PM
PangLa posted...
Ryse is only headed to Windows PC. Don't people realize by now that Microsoft owns Windows? And even if it was coming out to Macs and Linux, the majority of PC gamers have Windows as their operating system, so Microsoft makes a lot of money on it. This is like the equivalent of Sony putting a game on both PS3 and PS4, it's still a Sony exclusive. PC is basically Microsoft's second "console", when are people going to realize that?

So millions of PC players are going to buy Windows just to play Ryse? It's more than likely that most of them bought their PC with that OS included already or separately. Microsoft already made their money with PC that uses their OS. What is that got to do with Ryse coming to PC?

"Ryse is coming to PC, which means PC gamers are going to Windows AGAIN to play the game,thus Microsoft wins"...................Is this what you mean? Really?
#20duericPosted 8/8/2014 1:48:29 PM
ChiliPup posted...
dueric posted...

Ha! Touche. But I have been disappointed/surprised by things I "knew" were obvious, a few too many times. I have learned to keep my mind open. So yes, I "think" some things are obvious. But on most counts, I will draw the line just short of knowing them for a fact.

So... dueric... what do you feel/know is obvious?

What's obvious is that if I keep replying so will you.
---