Windows IS Microsoft

#31EnclavePosted 8/8/2014 2:16:44 PM
Oh look, more people who don't understand the difference between an operating system an a console.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
#32ThePaleRiderpPosted 8/8/2014 2:22:04 PM
Enclave posted...
Oh look, more people who don't understand the difference between an operating system an a console.

---
Valar morghulis
#33SigmaLongshotPosted 8/8/2014 2:22:48 PM
Enclave posted...

Devout fanboys are dedicated solely to the brand, not the actual act of gaming. Gaming is completely different to brandism, which is the act of negating or promoting a platform based only on their love or detest of a brand.

You don't see vegans going mental over steak, but then having bacon at breakfast. You're either all-in, or otherwise.

Of course, if you're normal, you can just like what you like, and that's that.
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#34mokmuudPosted 8/8/2014 2:40:54 PM
SigmaLongshot posted...
"I hate the PS4!" cries the fanboy.

*Plays a BluRay on his Sony Telly*

"PS4 sucks!" he cries.

That probably happens quite a bit. lol
---
PSN: Mokmuud XBL: Fumokmuud NNID: Mokmuud 3DS FC: 3222-6547-9539
#35PulpPosted 8/8/2014 2:50:57 PM
The TC is a certified genius with unimpeachable logic and knowledge.
---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98
#36SculptorOvFleshPosted 8/8/2014 2:58:33 PM
PC=Not Xbox.
Therefor, meatballs.

You can't fix stupid, let it go.

Side note, build me a $400 pc that can run Ryse. PC master race my hairy toe.
#37SigmaLongshotPosted 8/8/2014 2:58:49 PM
mokmuud posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...
"I hate the PS4!" cries the fanboy.

*Plays a BluRay on his Sony Telly*

"PS4 sucks!" he cries.

That probably happens quite a bit. lol

I agree! But the sheer amount of anti xbox people firing up windows 7/8 to post their anti-Xbox mail isn't irrelevant either!
---
Double Jump Game Comics: http://doublejump.thecomicseries.com/
#38embrandedonePosted 8/8/2014 3:01:32 PM
What part of "Crytek not happy with Xbox sales, goes to publish Ryse on PC to be sold on Steam where they get all the profit and MS none of it" do the clowns have trouble comprehending?
---
PS4 - #thethirstisreal
#39SculptorOvFleshPosted 8/8/2014 3:02:30 PM
embrandedone posted...
What part of "Crytek not happy with Xbox sales, goes to publish Ryse on PC to be sold on Steam where they get all the profit and MS none of it" do the clowns have trouble comprehending?

All i seen was 'Blame Xbox for Ryse, not the Devs for a half assed game, that looks pretty!"
#40EnclavePosted 8/8/2014 3:04:41 PM
SculptorOvFlesh posted...
All i seen was 'Blame Xbox for Ryse, not the Devs for a half assed game, that looks pretty!"

Pretty sure it's still a bad game and I doubt many disagree with my saying that. It's just irrelevant to the topic at hand.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.