Console exclusives

#1hak145Posted 8/8/2014 2:35:22 PM
Means one thing:
It's limited to consoles.

Which implies one thing:
PC doesn't have it since it isn't a console which everyone can agree on.

People need reading comprehension. I can say it's my opinion that we breathe gravy so I must be correct but this is a fallacy used to ensure no one can argue with me and so I can shut my ears to reality.
---
Gamertag XL: CRAZYjump, PSN: CRAZIERjump
Winner: Dark Souls.....2, Honorable Mentions: Fallout 3, Gears of War, Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, Bioshock
#2hak145(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2014 5:42:21 PM
Sticky requested
---
Winner: Dark Souls.....2, Honorable Mentions: Fallout 3, Gears of War, Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, Bioshock
#3Sith JediPosted 8/8/2014 5:45:17 PM
hak145 posted...
Sticky requested

Forget to switch to an alt?
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#4Cornbread4lifePosted 8/8/2014 5:54:12 PM
Sith Jedi posted...
hak145 posted...
Sticky requested

Dammit, he actually made a decent point too. So much for that...
---
GT/PSN: Cornbread4life
#5hak145(Topic Creator)Posted 8/8/2014 5:58:11 PM
Cornbread4life posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
hak145 posted...
Sticky requested

Nope topic is so important that I requested it for my own topic.
---
#6Cornbread4lifePosted 8/8/2014 6:00:33 PM
hak145 posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
hak145 posted...
Sticky requested

Well you're not wrong. The term itself is dumb, although there should be a different term for what it's trying to say. Maybe just stop picking apart the word "exclusive" and call them non-PS4 titles if they come out on X1/360/PC or any combination of those three and not PS4? Usually someone's point in bringing that up is to show what games you can't play on PS4, so I think it makes sense to just call it for what it is.
---
GT/PSN: Cornbread4life
#7TurbokkPosted 8/9/2014 8:34:27 AM
Cornbread4life posted...
hak145 posted...
Cornbread4life posted...
Sith Jedi posted...
hak145 posted...
Sticky requested

Well you're not wrong. The term itself is dumb, although there should be a different term for what it's trying to say. Maybe just stop picking apart the word "exclusive" and call them non-PS4 titles if they come out on X1/360/PC or any combination of those three and not PS4? Usually someone's point in bringing that up is to show what games you can't play on PS4, so I think it makes sense to just call it for what it is.

"Exclusively not on PS4" which means as long as it's just not on PS4 it counts as X1 exclusive.
#8Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 8/9/2014 8:42:16 AM
I made a topic similar to this

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69814333

it didn't go places..
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#9Tajaz2426Posted 8/9/2014 8:43:26 AM
It is a made up term to keep people thinking the game is exclusive.

Exclusive is one platform to play it on. Now because PC has the game we have "oh PC has it now? Well it is console exclusive!".

Then you ask, " can I play it on the 360 too?", " well yeah if that happens it is company exclusive!"

Then on and on and on and on...

It is to make fanboys feel reassured their game isn't anywhere else, although it is.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#10Afro_Puff_Posted 8/9/2014 8:49:29 AM
A PC games multiplayer is awful, you can't find a server without some douche using some kind of mod...People also turn down lighting and shadows effects to make it easier to spot enemies.
It's not an even playing field. Some use mouse and keyboard when others use a game pad. Some people are running higher FPS at higher visual settings, it's just a mess.

On console, everyone uses the same graphic settings, have the same FPS, the same controller, there isn't aimbots or mods... It's just better. IMO