Console exclusives

#11leelee3105Posted 8/9/2014 7:51:36 AM
The term is Microsoft exclusive. It's that simple
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online>>resolution
#12Bikes-Posted 8/9/2014 7:55:51 AM(edited)
Afro_Puff_ posted...
A PC games multiplayer is awful, you can't find a server without some douche using some kind of mod...People also turn down lighting and shadows effects to make it easier to spot enemies.
It's not an even playing field. Some use mouse and keyboard when others use a game pad. Some people are running higher FPS at higher visual settings, it's just a mess.

On console, everyone uses the same graphic settings, have the same FPS, the same controller, there isn't aimbots or mods... It's just better. IMO

So moded controllers and hacks don't exist....ok sure keep deluding yourself.
---
FC: 2921-9087-2265
#13Afro_Puff_Posted 8/9/2014 7:59:25 AM
Bikes- posted...
Afro_Puff_ posted...
A PC games multiplayer is awful, you can't find a server without some douche using some kind of mod...People also turn down lighting and shadows effects to make it easier to spot enemies.
It's not an even playing field. Some use mouse and keyboard when others use a game pad. Some people are running higher FPS at higher visual settings, it's just a mess.

On console, everyone uses the same graphic settings, have the same FPS, the same controller, there isn't aimbots or mods... It's just better. IMO

So moded controls and hacks don't exist....ok sure keep deluding yourself.

Far less mods and hacks on console then on PC. Every server has someone hacking or modding on PC... It's a joke.
#14leelee3105Posted 8/9/2014 8:04:53 AM
Afro_Puff_ posted...
Bikes- posted...
Afro_Puff_ posted...

So moded controls and hacks don't exist....ok sure keep deluding yourself.

Far less mods and hacks on console then on PC. Every server has someone hacking or modding on PC... It's a joke.

Saying far less doesn't even come close to doing it justice. Not even the same ball park.
---
"I educated myself entirely on Wikipedia. I think harmless typos are a sign of stupidity."
GT je suisLe juif () Controller/online>>resolution