Do you ever react to someone getting bullied on XBL?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you ever react to someone getting bullied on XBL?
11 months ago#11
baboon8 posted...
mokmuud posted...
There is a mute button.
11 months ago#12
I laugh and join in like I did to nerds in high school

One time in high school 6 years back though there was this cute little nerdy girl fine ass decent teddies pretty face. Well she had nobody to sit with at lunch so I let her join with me. I ended up teaching her how to dress and we dated for 6 months before she left me for another dude who actually lifted.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
11 months ago#13
All the time tc, I tend to counter bully
11 months ago#14
In after double legend post
---
Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime. Lead me, save me from my solitude. Say you'll want me with you here beside you. Anywhere you go, let me go too.
11 months ago#15
white knight syndrome
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
11 months ago#16
Report and move on.
---
"Correct. Xbox One is Kinect." Microsoft VP
Really...seems this Day One Edition purchaser was "Madoff-ed by Microsoft."
(message deleted)
11 months ago#18
SNAKE0062 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

One time in high school 6 years back though there was this cute little nerdy girl fine ass decent teddies pretty face. Well she had nobody to sit with at lunch so I let her join with me. I ended up teaching her how to dress and we dated for 6 months before she left me for another dude who actually lifted.
LEGEND_725 posted...

Do you have a hot picture of her .
11 months ago#19
That_Damn_Kid posted...
Usually I just ignore it but occasionally I'll troll the bully.

Yesterday I saw someone on BF4 making fun of a bronie so I pushed him off his sniping spot on a building with an MAV and he committed suicide :p

I usually think how can I give this kid a swirly over the internet
11 months ago#20
I haven't heard anyone talk to someone else online in like 5 years. Well i have but it's when they have a kinect plugged in and they're talking to someone else in the room, but that's not what we're talking about here.
---
It's free to play after you buy it. That's F2P genius. ~ Brutal_Felix
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Do you ever react to someone getting bullied on XBL?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived